PDA

View Full Version : For the Weiner apologists.

Uncle Bill
08-17-2013, 11:41 AM
Especially for those that had concern for his embarrassed wife. Here's your "Paul Harvey" rest of the story:

UB

Huma Abedin, a Muslim and wife of Anthony Weiner, is facing her own troubles -- less salacious than her husband's, but potentially more severe.

On June 13, Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, wrote her and Secretary of State John Kerry asking why Abedin, the deputy chief of staff at the State Department under former Secretary Hillary Clinton, was granted status as a "special government employee" after the birth of her son. That title allowed her to work from home as a part-time consultant to State, earning $135,000 as a government employee -- while also earning $355,000 as a consultant for Teneo, where former President Bill Clinton is a board member.

Read the whole article: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/26/huma-abedin-faces-employment-questions/

Her mother, Dr. Saleha Mahmood Abedin is one of the founding members of the Muslim Sisterhood, and more importantly the long-time chairperson of the International Islamic Committee for Woman and Child (IICWC), which wants to impose Sharia law on Egypt, and eventually, the West.

Can anyone see why this woman might want to stand by her idiot husband and get him elected as Mayor of New York? This would give Muslim terrorist sympathizers inside access to the largest city in America and a major in-road to affecting the politics and laws of our country; all while this idiot is off playing fantasy games online and choking his chicken. No wonder she doesn't care about what he is doing! Her long-term goal is to provide access to our government to Muslin terrorist organizations. These people will stop at nothing to take us down!

Read the whole story: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/07/20/Huma-Abedin-mother-linked-Muslim-Brotherhood

swampcollielover
08-17-2013, 03:30 PM
I saw a picture today of former Senator Barney Frank, he was wearing a campaign button saying " I like Weiner"......???!!!

roseberry
08-18-2013, 12:55 PM
i admire huma for her sacrifice. she walks around with her face uncovered, wears a bit of make-up, wears frumpy but fashionable western clothing and then she stays married to and works for our country's truest infidels! the pain of it all is likely eased by the half million or so that we pay her annually for whatever it is she does?

uncle bill, just imagine someone told you or i that we could move to a middle eastern country, be educated there, gain inside positions with muslim theocratic governmental groups, march while beating ourselves with things, throw some rocks on t.v., participate in an arranged marriage and work for a theocratic dictator. would we do it for $500k/year?

huma will be rewarded someday for this sacrifice.......that is if the coalition of white women, blacks(including the muslim subset), hispanics, gays and lesbians continues to be held together(i almost forgot the guilty white men). i personally don't give her much chance of positive reward in the next life however?

Backwater
08-18-2013, 01:03 PM
Especially for those that had concern for his embarrassed wife. Here's your "Paul Harvey" rest of the story:

UB

Huma Abedin, a Muslim and wife of Anthony Weiner, is facing her own troubles -- less salacious than her husband's, but potentially more severe.

On June 13, Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, wrote her and Secretary of State John Kerry asking why Abedin, the deputy chief of staff at the State Department under former Secretary Hillary Clinton, was granted status as a "special government employee" after the birth of her son. That title allowed her to work from home as a part-time consultant to State, earning $135,000 as a government employee -- while also earning $355,000 as a consultant for Teneo, where former President Bill Clinton is a board member.

Read the whole article: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/26/huma-abedin-faces-employment-questions/

Her mother, Dr. Saleha Mahmood Abedin is one of the founding members of the Muslim Sisterhood, and more importantly the long-time chairperson of the International Islamic Committee for Woman and Child (IICWC), which wants to impose Sharia law on Egypt, and eventually, the West.

Can anyone see why this woman might want to stand by her idiot husband and get him elected as Mayor of New York? This would give Muslim terrorist sympathizers inside access to the largest city in America and a major in-road to affecting the politics and laws of our country; all while this idiot is off playing fantasy games online and choking his chicken. No wonder she doesn't care about what he is doing! Her long-term goal is to provide access to our government to Muslin terrorist organizations. These people will stop at nothing to take us down!

Read the whole story: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/07/20/Huma-Abedin-mother-linked-Muslim-Brotherhood

Thanks for sharing, important stuff. More and more each day the little glimmer of hope I have left for this country becomes dimmer and dimmer.

swampcollielover
08-18-2013, 01:36 PM
i admire huma for her sacrifice. she walks around with her face uncovered, wears a bit of make-up, wears frumpy but fashionable western clothing and then she stays married to and works for our country's truest infidels! the pain of it all is likely eased by the half million or so that we pay her annually for whatever it is she does?

uncle bill, just imagine someone told you or i that we could move to a middle eastern country, be educated there, gain inside positions with muslim theocratic governmental groups, march while beating ourselves with things, throw some rocks on t.v., participate in an arranged marriage and work for a theocratic dictator. would we do it for $500k/year?

huma will be rewarded someday for this sacrifice.......that is if the coalition of white women, blacks(including the muslim subset), hispanics, gays and lesbians continues to be held together(i almost forgot the guilty white men). i personally don't give her much chance of positive reward in the next life however?
She knew exactly what she was getting into when she married this nut.....she also made the very bad decision to stay with Hillary.....some people just never learn!

swampcollielover
08-18-2013, 01:38 PM
Backwater....I understand your comments...but I see a new light on the horizon....check out Mark Levin's new book.....it offers a real solution...if we all get together and make it happen! Do the research, then get involved!

Backwater
08-18-2013, 02:53 PM
Backwater....I understand your comments...but I see a new light on the horizon....check out Mark Levin's new book.....it offers a real solution...if we all get together and make it happen! Do the research, then get involved!
I will check it out but the problems are not the leaders that make these decissions, as one other poster said, it is the NUTS in this country who vote for these people. I have very little hope and my plan is to leave this country while I still can. I believe this is just the beginning with gun confiscation coming soon, watch!

Franco
08-18-2013, 03:54 PM

Before the NeoCons on POTUS accuse me of endorsing the above ticket, the photo is a billboard of Holder holding Anthony's weiner! It's called political satire.

GaryJ
08-18-2013, 04:03 PM

Before the NeoCons on POTUS accuse me of endorsing the above ticket, the photo is a billboard of Holder holding Anthony's weiner! It's called political satire.

That is a good one!

Gerry Clinchy
09-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Tuesday evening, after his concession speech, a picture posted on Twitter (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/twitter/) of him flipping the bird served as an apt finish to his campaign, CNN (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/cnn/) reported.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/11/anthony-weiner-exits-mayoral-race-middle-finger-cr/#ixzz2eb7UL4jR
What a jerk! How appropriate for this classless pervert. Let's hope he is finally out of politics.