PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma shooting

Backwater
08-20-2013, 11:34 AM
Funny the news media doesn't say one word about the three BLACKS who gunned down the white Australian young man just out jogging. They say they did it "caused we wuz bored" Come All Sharpton, Jesse Jackson wheres your big mouth now?? Where's the outrage in the media??

Raymond Little
08-20-2013, 12:55 PM
Victim would need to be Gay,Handicapped and Purple for the msm to call it a story and then, it would still not be a "Hate Crime".

BonMallari
08-20-2013, 01:23 PM
or someone inevitably will say he was jogging in the wrong neighborhood looking for trouble

Golddogs
08-20-2013, 01:29 PM
2 weeks ago a young white male was walking in his neighborrhood, ( St Paul's East Side ) and was jumped by a gang of black youths and beaten so severly he will have brain damage for the rest of his life. He is recovering in hospital and 3 have been arrested and will be charged. 2 are juvies and the city att is pushing to have all 3 tried as adults.

No outcry from Oprah or the other talking heads. Was heavy local coverage and is still being reported, but I would venture few of you heard about it.

charly_t
08-20-2013, 02:12 PM
I don't remember it even being mentioned that the three killers were not white. Our news people have not told us much here north of Tulsa ( Tulsa news chan. reporting of course ).

M&K's Retrievers
08-20-2013, 03:05 PM
The AP report I read did not mention the race of the suspects.

Backwater
08-20-2013, 03:37 PM
The AP report I read did not mention the race of the suspects.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/police_australian_player_killed_J8hM1jhw9Us1DltFFW CGQM here ya go, did any of you doubt what color the shooters were. If this had been white shooting black believe me you would have known in a second. Of course the AP didn't mention it, dah??? Wake up if you still are getting your news from them you have bigger issues.

Gunners Up
08-20-2013, 03:55 PM
Oklahoma media has not mentioned the race of the shooters. Australian media had no qualms or issues showing these three fine youths. Don't think for a second the reason they did this was because they were "Bored". This happened in Stephens County, OK and I can guarantee you justice will be harsh and swift.

http://i41.tinypic.com/wvrg5t.jpg

Gerry Clinchy
08-20-2013, 09:10 PM
Hey, that middle fellow ... if Obama had son, he might look like him?

JDogger
08-20-2013, 09:39 PM
Hey, that middle fellow ... if Obama had son, he might look like him?

Sleazy Jerry. Very sleazy. I did not susect you wore that hat. I'm disappointed. Until now, even though I disagreed with you on many of your postions, I always thought of you has having class and intellect. I see now that you echo the RTF desperates mob...Inadvertently we sometimes reveal ourselves JD

Have a good weekend, and if you compete a dog or dogs in FT or HT, good luck to you...may all your birds be flyers and the jaws of your dogs surround them...JD

Backwater
08-20-2013, 09:48 PM
Sleazy Jerry. Very sleazy. I did not susect you wore that hat. I'm disappointed. Until now, even though I disagreed with you on many of your postions, I always thought of you has having class and intellect. I see now that you echo the RTF desperates mob...Inadvertently we sometimes reveal ourselves JD

Have a good weekend, and if you compete a dog or dogs in FT or HT, good luck to you...may all your birds be flyers and the jaws of your dogs surround them...JD

Funny you didn't make the same comment when Obama, said "Trevon Martin could have been me", sick of people who can't call it like it is, yet the Blacks can scream racism when ever they want. All day long none of the media would not dare say who did the shooting, if this had been whites shooting blacks they would have stopped television to shout it from the rooftops about another racist act by a white guy.

M&K's Retrievers
08-20-2013, 10:41 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/police_australian_player_killed_J8hM1jhw9Us1DltFFW CGQM here ya go, did any of you doubt what color the shooters were. If this had been white shooting black believe me you would have known in a second. Of course the AP didn't mention it, dah??? Wake up if you still are getting your news from them you have bigger issues.

First, welcome to RTF. I see by your join date and number of posts that you don't know diddley about many who post here. You might want to consider that when making assumptions. Second, don't shoot the messenger. I only reported what I had read which was on Fox News site.

HPL
08-20-2013, 10:43 PM

Actually, I'm with Gerry. As an echo of what the Prez said when the black kid was being portrayed as the victim, why not make the same statement when the black kids are the perps?

huntinman
08-20-2013, 10:50 PM

What hat is that JD? The hat of truth? Obama is the one that threw that bone out there.

What is a "desperately mob"? Everyone that doesn't agree with you?

M&K's Retrievers
08-20-2013, 10:52 PM
Funny you didn't make the same comment when Obama, said "Trevon Martin could have been me", sick of people who can't call it like it is, yet the Blacks can scream racism when ever they want. All day long none of the media would not dare say who did the shooting, if this had been whites shooting blacks they would have stopped television to shout it from the rooftops about another racist act by a white guy.

There you go again. Been here less than a month and know everything about everybody. How would you know what JD may or may not have said months ago?

Troll regards,

M&K's Retrievers
08-20-2013, 10:53 PM

Lighten up, Hugh. I thought it was pretty funny.

huntinman
08-20-2013, 10:55 PM
There you go again. Been here less than a month and know everything about everybody. How would you know what JD may or may not have said months ago?

Troll regards,

He's probably right... I doubt if JD said jack about anything Obama said... Just sayin'

Gerry Clinchy
08-20-2013, 11:17 PM

Oh, heck, JD, it's just like the rodeo clown affair. Public figures will get poked. It goes with the territory.

M&K's Retrievers
08-20-2013, 11:25 PM
When I joined makes no difference as interested in dogs and my country not getting to know everyone here. Stand by my posts, using only the AP and Fox news to make your assumptions is why I posted what I did.

And I stand by mine. You assumed to know where I get my news when in fact you don't have a clue. Maybe you will figure it out.

Henlee
08-21-2013, 07:03 AM
I think that they did not report the race of the shooters because at least initially it was determined to be a thrill killing instead of a race crime. They also did not mention the race of the shooter in the Sandy Hook case or the Colorado Theater shooting. I don't believe they were trying to hide the fact because they had the pictures of the guys up. Looking at the news this morning, tell me in three days if you don't feel that this story is getting enough coverage.

GaryJ
08-21-2013, 07:13 AM
Well I am going to take a different view. I have no problem with the media or anyone describing a suspect on the loose including the color of their skin. After all the public needs to know as much about the person as possible. Once the they are no longer on the loose then I think the media should not discuss the person in custody skin color. Once the person is in custody it shouldn't (I said shouldn't) matter what color their skin is. What matters then is that they get processed through the justice system just like everyone else.

M&K's Retrievers
08-21-2013, 08:23 AM
I think that they did not report the race of the shooters because at least initially it was determined to be a thrill killing instead of a race crime. They also did not mention the race of the shooter in the Sandy Hook case or the Colorado Theater shooting. I don't believe they were trying to hide the fact because they had the pictures of the guys up. Looking at the news this morning, tell me in three days if you don't feel that this story is getting enough coverage.

The initial AP article that I saw did not include pictures.

M&K's Retrievers
08-21-2013, 08:25 AM
Well I am going to take a different view. I have no problem with the media or anyone describing a suspect on the loose including the color of their skin. After all the public needs to know as much about the person as possible. Once the they are no longer on the loose then I think the media should not discuss the person in custody skin color. Once the person is in custody it shouldn't (I said shouldn't) matter what color their skin is. What matters then is that they get processed through the justice system just like everyone else.

How would you ever know who to profile? :rolleyes:

huntinman
08-21-2013, 08:54 AM

In Sandy Hook they didn't have to mention it because they pretty much knew right away who the guy was... His face was all over the news.

In CO, they may or may not have mentioned the shooters race, but the media was very quick to try to portray the nut as some kind of right wing fanatic... When that was quickly proven to be false as well. Standard operating procedure

gmhr1
08-21-2013, 10:05 AM
3 black kids shoot the guy in the back because they are bored, thats a problem get a JOB, GO TO SCHOOL you wont have time to be bored. NO supervision, young boys running around with a gun . Lock up the parents along with the kids

luvmylabs23139
08-21-2013, 10:05 AM

They had pictures of the WRONG Sandy Hook shooter up all over the news within a few hours of the act. They had his brothers pic plastered everywhere!

Uncle Bill
08-21-2013, 02:42 PM

Inadvertently we sometimes reveal ourselves JD

My, my...don't we tho. How condescending. You truly are a one-of-a-kind, better-than-all, reminiscient of your messiah. Trust me when I say, how you constantly "reveal yourself" is NEVER inadvertant...It must be hard to be humble when one is as great as you see yourself.

UB

Uncle Bill
08-21-2013, 02:53 PM
3 black kids shoot the guy in the back because they are bored, thats a problem get a JOB, GO TO SCHOOL you wont have time to be bored. NO supervision, young boys running around with a gun . Lock up the parents along with the kids

Wonder if the 'story' will even make the news on Al Sharpton's MSNBC afternoon pile of crap? Since the shooter was a big fan of some rapper that sang about the fun of killing people, Al should be proud of him coming from the 'hood'.

These hoodlums should be tried as adults, but the gun control advocates are too busy slamming the NRA for what happened, showing how totally idiotic they are, and how the liberal nation has regressed into becoming a crowd of mental midgets.

UB

gmhr1
08-21-2013, 04:14 PM
On one of these killers face book page he said he dropped 2 last night wonder who the second one is he's referring to? The picture now going around on cnn shows two black kids and a white kid this is not the same picture posted above which is correct? It doesn't matter what color they were it matters that they were bored and killed someone not in self defense just for something to do.

road kill
08-21-2013, 04:30 PM
On one of these killers face book page he said he dropped 2 last night wonder who the second one is he's referring to? The picture now going around on cnn shows two black kids and a white kid this is not the same picture posted above which is correct? It doesn't matter what color they were it matters that they were bored and killed someone not in self defense just for something to do.

Correct, we as a nation have lost sight of the fact it is the behavior that is unacceptible!

RK

huntinman
08-21-2013, 06:29 PM
They weren't bored... They were gang banger wannabes trying to get "street cred".
The youngest one could be Obamas son. Surprised the prez hasn't stepped in and claimed such. Not really...

gmhr1
08-21-2013, 07:54 PM
The sister of one of these thugs blames the community , if they had more things to do this wouldn't have happened. How about the parents raising their kid, knowing what they are doing knowing where they are who they are hanging out with what they are doing on the internet etc....... where did they get a gun ? and how come the mom or dad didnt know they had it? What happened to a parent being a parent. Stop blaming everyone else if your going to have them raise them be active in their life be a parent! We didn't do this when we were "bored" never once did I or anyone I know think Gee Im bored lets go shoot someone. These kids were all over social media life goal to be a rapper. This kid was dancing and joking when he was arrested how sad that they can't get the death penalty. Hopefully they will be in prison the rest of their lives and cannot reproduce. Its disgusting that someone out for a jog gets gunned down shot in the back and its your fault because you didnt keep my kid busy. Way to take responsibility!

achiro
08-21-2013, 08:18 PM
This would be a perfect situation for a public hanging.

JDogger
08-21-2013, 09:35 PM
Bill, you are missed in region 13 as both a judge and a participant. Do you intend to come bacK?

huntinman
08-21-2013, 09:59 PM
Bill, you are missed in region 13 as both a judge and a participant. Do you intend to come bacK?

To show you how ignorant I am, I don't even know what Region 13 is... I'm assuming west coast since you are out that way (and I used to live out there...). Just never knew anything about regions...

To answer your question though JD, I love the west. The NW in particular. My stepdaughter and granddaughter are in Denver. My son, stepson, and a couple of grandkids are in Alaska.

For the foreseeable future, we are going to be on this side of the world. My parents are up in age and my wife's mother is in a nursing home. Those are the primary reasons we are here. We can get to either of them within a days drive. Maybe one of these days... I do try to get out west for a hunting trip every year if I can though... NM is high on my list if I can ever pull a tag for Bighorn Sheep or one of the premium elk tags!

JDogger
08-21-2013, 10:35 PM
To show you how ignorant I am, I don't even know what Region 13 is... I'm assuming west coast since you are out that way (and I used to live out there...). Just never knew anything about regions...

To answer your question though JD, I love the west. The NW in particular. My stepdaughter and granddaughter are in Denver. My son, stepson, and a couple of grandkids are in Alaska.

For the foreseeable future, we are going to be on this side of the world. My parents are up in age and my wife's mother is in a nursing home. Those are the primary reasons we are here. We can get to either of them within a days drive. Maybe one of these days... I do try to get out west for a hunting trip every year if I can though... NM is high on my list if I can ever pull a tag for Bighorn Sheep or one of the premium elk tags!

Bill. Region 13 is NM, CO, WY, and NE in the UKC-HRC world. Don't expect you would know that, since that is not your venue. AKC clubs in this area include TX, AZ, NM, CO, UT, NE, OK, NV, CA, or as far as you want to travel... Bill S. was a prominent judge in the HRC area until recently. HT's and FT's cover a wide geographic area in the SW.
We frequently travel more than one day to HT's.
I have contacts for private landowner tags for elk and sheep. You will have to PM me though.

Disgusting, huh...? JD

charly_t
08-21-2013, 10:55 PM
The sister of one of these thugs blames the community , if they had more things to do this wouldn't have happened. How about the parents raising their kid, knowing what they are doing knowing where they are who they are hanging out with what they are doing on the internet etc....... where did they get a gun ? and how come the mom or dad didnt know they had it? What happened to a parent being a parent. Stop blaming everyone else if your going to have them raise them be active in their life be a parent! We didn't do this when we were "bored" never once did I or anyone I know think Gee Im bored lets go shoot someone. These kids were all over social media life goal to be a rapper. This kid was dancing and joking when he was arrested how sad that they can't get the death penalty. Hopefully they will be in prison the rest of their lives and cannot reproduce. Its disgusting that someone out for a jog gets gunned down shot in the back and its your fault because you didnt keep my kid busy. Way to take responsibility!

I missed the story on chan. 2 the other night. They said that they were going to have a
"twist" to the story or something along those lines.............that something had happened outside the court room.
Hubby changed the chan and by the time I realized what he had done it was to late to get that story. I need to hide the T.V. control I guess if I want to watch something other than his favorite chan.

BonMallari
08-21-2013, 11:19 PM
its going to be interesting to see if some outside third party with an agenda comes up with the money to retain some "name" attorney for the perps

I have full faith in the state of Oklahoma that they will get justice for the you man who was brutally murdered

charly_t
08-21-2013, 11:31 PM
its going to be interesting to see if some outside third party with an agenda comes up with the money to retain some "name" attorney for the perps

I have full faith in the state of Oklahoma that they will get justice for the you man who was brutally murdered

A few years ago I would have figured that a bunch of good old Okies would get it right but who knows anymore. Not taking any bets on this one. I'm thinking the place where they will be tried will not be anywhere near to where the crime took place. You know they "can't get a fair trial" here in this state.

huntinman
08-21-2013, 11:31 PM

To also show how dumb I am... I didn't realize when JD addressed his post to "Bill". That he was actually speaking to Uncle Bill, not me. UB, they are looking for you out there!

HPL
08-22-2013, 11:50 PM
Now CNN.com has a report where they show one of the little killers posing with a scoped rifle (looks like a bolt action to me) and they are saying that he posted photos of himself posing with (are you ready for this) AN ASSAULT RIFLE!! They really need to educate their reporters a bit more. I have been saying for years that the reason so many people now call utility knives "box Cutters" is because on 9/11/01 when it was discovered that the hijackers used utility knives and the reporters didn't know what to call them someone said "you know, one of those box cutter thingys" and we were off to the races. Now my friends' (I don't own any firearms of any kind) bolt action deer rifles have been converted to "assault rifles".

charly_t
08-23-2013, 10:47 AM
Now CNN.com has a report where they show one of the little killers posing with a scoped rifle (looks like a bolt action to me) and they are saying that he posted photos of himself posing with (are you ready for this) AN ASSAULT RIFLE!! They really need to educate their reporters a bit more. I have been saying for years that the reason so many people now call utility knives "box Cutters" is because on 9/11/01 when it was discovered that the hijackers used utility knives and the reporters didn't know what to call them someone said "you know, one of those box cutter thingys" and we were off to the races. Now my friends' (I don't own any firearms of any kind) bolt action deer rifles have been converted to "assault rifles".

I don't know a lot about firearms but I had a lady ask me about "assault rifles" recently. She thought all assault rifes should be banned. She said "help me understand why they shouldn't be banned" and I said because the way some people are telling it shot guns in a lot of cases the way I understand it would be called an assault firearm. Her father was a bird hunter so that put it into terms that she could relate to.

HPL
08-23-2013, 07:59 PM
Charly, when I hear some say that "assault weapons" should be banned, I first ask why. I will then probably point out that rifles of all kinds are involved in a tiny percentage of felonious homicides (i.e. murders) and that in fact more people are murdered with blunt instruments (baseball bats, hammers, hockey sticks, etc.) than with ALL types of rifles, so if they are interested in getting rid of "dangerous" instruments, they are barking up the wrong tree.

charly_t
08-23-2013, 09:00 PM
Charly, when I hear some say that "assault weapons" should be banned, I first ask why. I will then probably point out that rifles of all kinds are involved in a tiny percentage of felonious homicides (i.e. murders) and that in fact more people are murdered with blunt instruments (baseball bats, hammers, hockey sticks, etc.) than with ALL types of rifles, so if they are interested in getting rid of "dangerous" instruments, they are barking up the wrong tree.

Recent find of old jewelry contained a ring with a hidden hollow place that they think may have been used to poison people. If people are determined to kill people they will find a way.............and I want that good well working gun to defend myself. ;-)