PDA

View Full Version : NFRA Field Test May 7-8, Wagoner, OK

Cliff Sager
04-19-2005, 08:52 AM
Green Country Retriever Club NFRA Field Test

The Green Country Retriever Club will be hosting a NFRA field test on May 7 & 8, 2005. The test will be held at the Ft. Gibson Wildlife Management Area north of Wagoner, OK. All 5 NFRA stakes (Junior, Derby, Senior, Master, Open) will be offered both days. A tailgate party, fundraising auction and ribbon ceremony will be held on the test grounds following the running of the last dog on Saturday. A dinner will be provided for $10/person.

Entries close: Monday, May 02, 2005 11:59:59 PM CST

You can view the premium, area map and enter online at www.entryexpress.net

For information about the National Field Retriever Association (NFRA) go to www.nfra.us

Polock
04-20-2005, 07:56 PM
Here ya go folks, yet another opportunity to get some great Open and Derby work in and still be around for more than one series. Heck ya might even find that ya like the NFRA program and I know you'll enjoy the hospitality of the Green County folks.

Another chance to enjoy a weekend with the dawgs and some great folks from Green County.....................come on out and have some fun........

NFRA................comin' to a town near you............ :wink:

Cliff Sager
04-21-2005, 10:21 AM
Heck Polock,
You might as well make the trip down. No time like the present to start qualifying for the National. You could even hang out for a few weeks until the Stillwater boys host their test on May 28-29. I hear McCann's got some decent training grounds. :wink:

For those of you that don't know, NFRA will be hosting its first National Master and National Open Championships this fall, so get out and get qualified.

These events will be held in Glencoe, Oklahoma on November 3-6, 2005. Dogs with 12 or more points in the Master Stake will be invited to compete in the National Master Championship.
Dogs with 10 or more points in the Open Stake will be invited to compete in the National Open Championship. Points earned through October, 2005 will count towards qualification in either stake.

Dogs that achieve a qualifying score in the National Master Field Retriever Stake shall be designated as National Master Qualifiers (NMQ). The first-place dog shall be awarded the title of National Master Field Retriever (NMFR).
The first-place Open dog shall receive the title of National Field Test Champion (NFTC). All dogs that finish the National Open Championship shall be referred to as National Open Finalists (NOF).

www.nfra.us

Polock
04-21-2005, 10:41 AM
Cliff, I'll be there Memorial Day Weekend. I'll be judgin' the whole gambit of tests at Joseph's place.
Lookin' forward to seein' ya there.

Probably be at the Nationals too..................

NFRA..................comin' to a town near you............. :wink:

Cliff Sager
04-25-2005, 09:07 AM
Probably? :shock:
With all the back-to-back test being run up by your place, you should be able to qualify in two weeks easy. Look forward to seeing you in Stillwater.

Any other RTFers going to be in the Wagoner area May 7-8 to check out the NFRA program?

Cliff Sager
05-02-2005, 08:10 AM
Entries close at midnight tonight :!:

We are very close to offering Field Test Winners in each stake both days. (FTW=extra points toward title, unique ribbon, bragging rights) Entries must be made by close of entries tonight to count toward the number of FTWs that can be awarded. Don't wait and miss out on special recognition for a job well done.

www.entryexpress.net under Hunt Tests

Don't know what a FTW is? Go to www.nfra.us to find out. :wink:

cpayne
05-02-2005, 09:29 PM
only a few hours left.......

Cliff Sager
05-09-2005, 10:25 PM
I'd like to thank Richard Cheatham, Terry Greeson, Chuck Strange and Chris Payne for judging and putting on some fun and challenging tests. For our first field test, I think our members and help did a fantastic job and deserve a big pat on the back for a job well done. I hope everyone that attended enjoyed themselves and I look forward to seeing you at our next event.

Results are posted at EntryExpress and listed below.

Saturday
Junior - 8 Starters, 2 Qualifiers
Tyson/Stewart
Tug/McCann - FTW

Senior - 6 Starters, 3 Qualifiers
Bella/White
Magic/Plaster - FTW
Bandit/O'Banion

Master - 5 Starters, 2 Qualifiers
Kea/McCann
Radar/Sager

Derby - 5 Starters, 3 Qualifiers