Chelsea Manning Are we paying? [Archive] - RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF

: Chelsea Manning Are we paying?

luvmylabs23139
08-22-2013, 05:22 PM
SO Bradley Manning wants to be Celsea? What, are we now paying for a traitors weird kinky crap?
Taxpayers are so screwed!

roseberry
08-22-2013, 05:42 PM
utility knife and a bottle of bourbon. should be less than ten bucks.....what's your problem?

luvmylabs23139
08-22-2013, 05:47 PM
utility knife and a bottle of bourbon. should be less than ten bucks.....what's your problem?

I'd be fine with that. Can I wield the knife and drink the bourbon?

mudminnow
08-22-2013, 06:39 PM
We aren't paying for it from a couple reports I heard. I find it interesting that this is making more headlines than the information he released... Smoke and mirrors

luvmylabs23139
08-22-2013, 06:49 PM
We aren't paying for it from a couple reports I heard. I find it interesting that this is making more headlines than the information he released... Smoke and mirrors

We are not paying yet. Just wait, he plans to whine and cry and we will end up paying in the end.

JDogger
08-22-2013, 07:28 PM
Chances are he is headed to "Muffin Corner" at whatever institution he serves his time. Sometimes ya get what ya want.

Mr.and or Ms. Manning, meet Mr. "Wolf" regards, JD

GaryJ
08-22-2013, 08:11 PM
I sure hope the military doesn't change it's policy so this goofball can do what he wants.

zeus3925
08-22-2013, 09:11 PM
He missed his chance. He'll have to wait 35 years --more or less.

huntinman
08-22-2013, 10:06 PM
He missed his chance. He'll have to wait 35 years --more or less.

He's only going to do 8 years with good time.

BonMallari
08-23-2013, 03:10 AM
He is going to claim a multi personality disorder, and that Bad Ass Brad can be incarcerated but Chelsea Manning shouldnt have to do the time with him, by doing gender reassignment, he can claim that he/she is a whole different person, and therefore be let out under appeal..he will get his gender reassignment compliments of Bubba in Cell block C

Richard Reese
01-17-2017, 03:51 PM
Obamas just commuted most of this idiots crimes. It gets out in May 2017. I can't believe he did this.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/17/obama-commutes-chelsea-mannings-sentence-for-leaking-army-documents.html

M&K's Retrievers
01-17-2017, 08:36 PM
Obamas just commuted most of this idiots crimes. It gets out in May 2017. I can't believe he did this.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/17/obama-commutes-chelsea-mannings-sentence-for-leaking-army-documents.html

Why can't you believe it?

Richard Reese
01-18-2017, 07:06 AM
Why can't you believe it?

As much as he complained about the Russians and WIKI leaks. He goes and commutes the one person that started it all. The one person that cost a bunch of people their lives. Files that Manning released were found on OBL's computer. These files were national security reality files unlike the DNC crap that Obama seems to have such an issue with. I guess when your the POTUS you can pick and choose which leaks are important and which leaks are not. It all has to do with politics. However, this one is going to stick to him for a long time.

freezeland
01-18-2017, 07:45 AM
As much as he complained about the Russians and WIKI leaks. He goes and commutes the one person that started it all. The one person that cost a bunch of people their lives. Files that Manning released were found on OBL's computer. These files were national security reality files unlike the DNC crap that Obama seems to have such an issue with. I guess when your the POTUS you can pick and choose which leaks are important and which leaks are not. It all has to do with politics. However, this one is going to stick to him for a long time.

You forget that this is Obama. The nightmare will be over in a little over 48hrs. Good ridden to him, and that Wookie he is married to. I'll give his kids a pass......

swliszka
01-18-2017, 08:23 AM
You folks keep missing the long view...it is the bureaucracy which will remain no matter the leaders and the 4,000 Presidential appointees. The faceless ones. They enforce and interpret rules/laws @ the grass roots levels. Obama, Bush and Trump will come and go but the bureaucracy remains until they retire. Leaders have to make truly "revolutionary " policy changes to alter the ship of state course and even than you have many subordinates who drag their feet and attempt to sabotage with a 1,000 cuts. :)

freezeland
01-18-2017, 08:33 AM
You folks keep missing the long view...it is the bureaucracy which will remain no matter the leaders and the 4,000 Presidential appointees. The faceless ones. They enforce and interpret rules/laws @ the grass roots levels. Obama, Bush and Trump will come and go but the bureaucracy remains until they retire. Leaders have to make truly "revolutionary " policy changes to alter the ship of state course and even than you have many subordinates who drag their feet and attempt to sabotage with a 1,000 cuts. :)

Actually I think you missed it Swiz. Obama did make radical change to the bureaucracy, and with a prayer and hope Trump will start undoing it in a little over 48hrs. Screw the progressive new world globalization order. If folks want to be like the Euro's, get the hell out of America and go join them.

swliszka
01-18-2017, 09:25 AM
What revolutionary changes did Obama make? How did he change the bureaucracy? SCOTUS is a draw. Compared to Bush what changes did Obama make that was "radical." I stand by my original thought. The DAVOS crowd is made up of Chinese/Russian/European/American oligarchs- globalists that only share peanuts in order to keep social order . I voted for Trump to get real change not BS. Let us see if it happens. Occasionally in history it is the few elite who betray their fellow elite to cause "real" change.or become charlatans. We will see.

mjh345
01-18-2017, 12:28 PM

Couldn't agree with you more Richard.
I hate the custom of end of term pardons. They all stink inIMHO; this one reeks to HIGH HEAVEN!!
The court found these people guilty, what makes an outgoing POTUS think it's OK to overrule the justice system?

swliszka
01-18-2017, 12:48 PM
Power that we do not have. Simple.

mjh345
01-18-2017, 12:54 PM
Power that we do not have. Simple.
Correction: ABUSE of power that we do not have

freezeland
01-18-2017, 01:02 PM
Correction: ABUSE of power that we do not have

That is a spot on observation.....

Pete