View Full Version : North Texas FT Update
04-23-2005, 12:47 AM
North Texas Owner Handler Qualifying Results
1) Freeridin Vampire Slayer Ted Shih
2) Josh Kelly?s Bounty Hunter Aaron Kelly
3) Bojangles John Haverstock
4) Arcadia?s Senor Jefe Tim West
Several JAMS, which I regret to say, I do not have.
04-23-2005, 12:59 AM
Congrats Ted!! Travis
04-23-2005, 01:06 AM
That Vampire Slayer went to OK and found blue. Good luck to her kennelmates in the big dog stakes.
Good on you to Tim. You're placing that Q dog of yours every trial. I hope you place your big dogs too.
Paritial Open Results:
1st - By Golden Ponds Easy Livin
3rd - Ozark's Cosmic Dream
Jam - FC/AFC Cosmo's Texas Tango
Mark Edwards dogs of course....
Lainee, Flash and Bullet
04-23-2005, 09:14 PM
Congrats Ted and Buffy..........................
04-23-2005, 10:20 PM
04-24-2005, 06:31 AM
1) By Golden Pond's Easy Living: O: Honeysutt, H: Edwards
2) FC Red Label Tru Grit: O:Widner, H: Schrader
3) Ozark's Cosmic Dream: O:Smith, H: Edwards
4) Cotes Du Rhone: O/H: Russell
Mark is developing a wonderful new property and has obviously been working hard on his young dogs. They looked very nice.
Fun and Tough Open was put on by Linda Harger and Bob Gibson
04-24-2005, 11:57 PM
North Texas O/H Amateur
1) Arcadia Say Goodnight Gracie Tim West
2) FC/AFC Pin Oaks Curl Marv Baumer
3) AFC Sky Hy Husker Power Ted Shih
4) Trumarc's Second Fiddle Doug Grimes
Did not get information of JAMS, Sorry
04-25-2005, 11:31 AM
Maple Ridge's Texas Roughrider "Teddy" Chris and Martha McCools dog got a 4th in what I heard was a six series derby.
1st Watermark's The Boss' Advocate Tatum/Avant
2nd Disco disco Duck Wilbanks/Avant
3rd Riparian Rocket Man of Mo-Kan Piriano/Avant
4th Maple Ridge's Texas Roughrider McCool/Schrader
RJ Wing Magic's Louisiana Roux Price
Taylorlab Downtown Cooter Brown Brown/Avant
Sweet Bay's Pal-O-Mine Rosenblum
Cosmo's Cookie Cutter Smith/Edwards
and it was 6 series 8)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.