#1 ·
Oregon Retriever Trial Club
East Side Management Unit and Reeder Ranch, Sauvies Island, Oregon

Open, 96 starters

1) AFC Clubmead's Road Warrior, Frank Kasevarof
2) Carbon Copy of Horn Creek, Frank Kasevarof
3) Topgun Agitator, John Headley, Brooke Van de Brake
4) No Info............

Sorry I have no other information on 4th, Jams, or other stakes at this time.
I would like to also say I recieved this information third hand through reliable sources, it is however third hand information.

Edited...........

G
#5 ·
ORTC partial results.....double header

better check your results again....it is my understanding that Carbon Copy of Horn Creek got 2nd in the open...his son, FC AFC Clubmeads Road Warrior won the Open AND Amateur...3 1/2 years old and a wonderful dog!

#6 ·
Re: ORTC partial results.....double header

suprdogs said:
better check your results again....it is my understanding that Carbon Copy of Horn Creek got 2nd in the open...his son, FC AFC Clubmeads Road Warrior won the Open AND Amateur...3 1/2 years old and a wonderful dog!
WOW! Double header at 3.5 years of age. I know Frank likes handling his dogs, so I guess he handled both stakes here? Actually, he turns 3.5 in mid-June. Is this a record in modern times or did Chavez do it younger? Maybe a question for the main forum.

#7 ·
Re: ORTC partial results.....double header

suprdogs said:
I told you...........third hand information...........yikes!

:oops:

G
#8 ·
ortc results

I'm not sure what y'all mean by "Frank likes handling his dogs"
Frank trains his dogs...they are NOT on the McKenna Kennels truck,
with the exceptions of Frank taking a trip to Alaska once in a while.
Give credit where credit is due and the same goes for Creek Robber. Frank and Ole train together year round. There is a true misconception about those dogs and owners. Jim helps them a great deal, they train with Jim twice a week and they are great students but when it comes to pushing buttons and blowing whistles on a daily basis, its Frank and Ole on their own and by themselves. The dogs live at home and are primarily Amateur trained, of course trained by great Amateurs that have an incredible work ethic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.