PDA

View Full Version : LRC Piedmont Running Order

MAJohnson
05-04-2005, 01:52 PM
Just wondering if someone can tell me where the LRC Piemont HT running order will be posted. I know the drawing is tonight and I can't find on the premium where they said it would be posted. JS Catalog? Thanks

jeff t.
05-04-2005, 08:11 PM
Just wondering if someone can tell me where the LRC Piemont HT running order will be posted. I know the drawing is tonight and I can't find on the premium where they said it would be posted. JS Catalog? Thanks

http://www.jscatalogz.com/

If the draw is tonight, it will take a day or two to get uploaded.

MAJohnson
05-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Thanks Jeff. Will you be there?

jeff t.
05-04-2005, 09:40 PM
Thanks Jeff. Will you be there?

No, I believe I'll be at the Blue Ridge Trial that weekend.

I was at the Yadkin Test on Sunday (working, not running a dog), were you the one who came running up on Sunday to find out if you passed on Saturday?

MAJohnson
05-06-2005, 07:03 PM
I'm trying to remember when Yadkin was. I know CRA was last weekend. I think so though, you guys were maybe cooking on a grill??? I had to leave on Saturday before I knew if I'd past and I knew it would be pretty close if I had past on Saturday (handler errors once again :lol: ). I was SOOO excited if you couldn't tell lol.

MAJohnson
05-09-2005, 01:44 PM
I still haven't seen it. I checked their website too and didn't find it. Anyone know?

NCChief
05-11-2005, 11:57 AM
Same here. Anyone know where it is posted? Not updated on the previously mentioned site.

NCC