09-09-2013, 06:42 PM
Just wanted to know the balance on here

firehouselabs
09-09-2013, 06:44 PM
I bleed red.

duk4me
09-09-2013, 06:48 PM
Just wanted to know the balance on here

Theres a place on RTF called Potus take it over there. Topics like the one you raise is why Potus was introduced on RTF.

Skinny
09-09-2013, 07:04 PM
Duk4me. U must be a democrat

duk4me
09-09-2013, 07:11 PM

Why would you say that?
:confused:

Ken Bora
09-09-2013, 07:29 PM

take it to potus skinny
we do not type what needs typin' to you over here
but over there we can

HuntinDawg
09-09-2013, 07:56 PM
For the most part I prefer not to know the political leanings of my fellow RTF'ers. It helps me like a lot more of them than I might if I knew. I'm soooo glad we have POTUS Place and I NEVER go there. When that junk used to be posted here I couldn't help but get sucked into it from time to time and it is truly rare that anyone changes anyone else's mind on the internet. If you don't believe me, just check out the threads about amish training and/or "British" training vs. modern e-collar training or "British" labs vs. "American" labs. That stuff is simple compared to politics.

alynn
09-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Thread needs to be moved . . .

Skinny
09-09-2013, 08:51 PM
Okay gotcha. How do I remove the thread

Buzz
09-09-2013, 08:52 PM
Oh Lord, two good laughs in one day...

JS
09-09-2013, 09:00 PM
All working dogs are owned by Republicans. Don't you know Demos are all tree-huggin', PETA people who drive mini-Coopers and own labradoodles. ;-)

JS

Skinny
09-09-2013, 09:05 PM
Is it me or am I reading to much into this. I get scolded for bring this topic up in the wrong forum but I look back and there are other political threads brought up by senior members and nothing was mentioned. So do newbies have to earn there way around the rules while " senior members" do as the please. I may be reading to much into this.

Ken Bora
09-09-2013, 09:05 PM
Okay gotcha. How do I remove the thread

YOU, as the OP have the power (click the edit button) to delet any thread you start. Then make a new one over in POTUS.
or the Janitor and Mod Squad will spot it and poof it is gone.

Ken Bora
09-09-2013, 09:06 PM
......there are other political threads ....

thread titles?

Skinny
09-09-2013, 09:08 PM
All working dogs are owned by Republicans. Don't you know Demos are all tree-huggin', PETA people who drive mini-Coopers and own labradoodles. ;-)

JS
Exactly what I thought and figured but I was just hoping there would be one blue dog demo on here so we could call ourselves diverse

JS
09-09-2013, 09:14 PM
Is it me or am I reading to much into this. I get scolded for bring this topic up in the wrong forum but I look back and there are other political threads brought up by senior members and nothing was mentioned. So do newbies have to earn there way around the rules while " senior members" do as the please. I may be reading to much into this.

DUDE! It's called "payin" your dues".

It's like a field trial. ;-)

JS

Skinny
09-09-2013, 09:29 PM
DUDE! It's called "payin" your dues".

It's like a field trial. ;-)

JS
That's what I've come to understand ;). It's all good. You can pick out who takes the " senior member" title serious

i have no problem paying my dues things that are earned have more meaning than things that are thought deserved

Ken Bora
09-09-2013, 09:36 PM
the Janitor and Mod Squad will spot it and poof it is gone.

so Skinny,
did you see you are now in POTUS? POOF!!
and we do have a cluster of both of the 2 political parties here and 1 tolkin libertarian.
now tell us why you think Tim is a democrat????

dback
09-09-2013, 09:42 PM

Kinda wanna hear that one myself......he'll get back to ya later as he's probably washin off with a wire brush and ivory soap bout now.... :-)

Skinny
09-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Kinda wanna hear that one myself......he'll get back to ya later as he's probably washin off with a wire brush and ivory soap bout now.... :-)
Oh I don't know. Just the quick response about being a stickler for the rules. Plus he looks kind of soft in his pic.
(Joking about the pick)

Becky Mills
09-09-2013, 10:26 PM

I have it on good authority Duk4me is the chairman of the Hillary/Michelle in 2016 campaign.
Now Tim, don't be modest. Admit it.
Just trying to help in the worst way.

huntinman
09-09-2013, 11:51 PM
I have it on good authority Duk4me is the chairman of the Hillary/Michelle in 2016 campaign.
Now Tim, don't be modest. Admit it.
Just trying to help in the worst way.

He does hang out with several hairy females who are not his wife...:rolleyes:

Henlee
09-10-2013, 05:33 AM
I am a George W. Bush Democrat.

Franco
09-10-2013, 07:48 AM
so Skinny,
did you see you are now in POTUS? POOF!!
and we do have a cluster of both of the 2 political parties here and 1 tolkin libertarian.

Actually, there are 4 or 5 Libertarians here on POTUS. Typical Repub, poor with Math.

Ken Bora
09-10-2013, 07:56 AM
Actually, there are 4 or 5 Libertarians here on POTUS. Typical Repub, poor with Math.

I knew that would flush you out :D
see Skinny, we got all party types.

shawninthesticks
09-10-2013, 08:02 AM

I drink alone.

Franco
09-10-2013, 08:05 AM

We sure do! Even a big dose of NeoCons on POTUS as well. Not calling you a NeoCon Ken, just pointing out that we do have a bunch here on POTUS.

hotel4dogs
09-10-2013, 08:26 AM
There are some Golden owners on here, too.

Daniel J Simoens
09-10-2013, 10:51 AM
There are some Golden owners on here, too.

The floor recognizes the Bandana Party.
;-)

duk4me
09-12-2013, 07:34 PM
On RTF I have been called a smart ass texian a man with little man syndrome "look at pic" , an arky, and a democrat. I think I have run the gamut of insults. All of which are wrong except the smart ass texian, thanks Bubba. I will say this if the demos put forth the best candidate I will vote for him or her. I have NO party affiliation.

duk4me
09-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Oh yes Miss Becky Hillary is hot.

GaryJ
09-12-2013, 08:32 PM
On RTF I have been called a smart ass texian a man with little man syndrome "look at pic" , an arky, and a democrat. I think I have run the gamut of insults. All of which are wrong except the smart ass texian, thanks Bubba. I will say this if the demos put forth the best candidate I will vote for him or her. I have NO party affiliation.

Meaning the lesser of the evils right?

charly_t
09-13-2013, 02:04 PM
take it to potus skinny
we do not type what needs typin' to you over here
but over there we can

Ken, sending you a "P M" on here..................re: Zimmerman

P. S. It won't let me type stuff. Keeps jumping to something else. Sent our e-mail address.
If you want the article I will try to send it that way. Got to find it again !