Qual
Sky - attar
sophie - exo
cutter - straka
straka

John Gassner
05-08-2005, 09:28 AM
Open Jams

Truckee's Ms Kate - John Unbehaun (Junbe)
Mioaks Double Diesel - Dave Ward
Watermark's Wizard - Lardy /(Ray)
Gimme Five More - Lardy / Ray
Revilo's Tommie To Hottie - Attar
Tequila Sunrise - Attar
Pozzy's Point to Profit - Hays

13 back for the water marks. Finished by 1:30 Saturday. Gotta love it! 8) Great Mechanics=great trial.

John

K G
05-08-2005, 10:13 AM
How many Open entries/starters were there at Madison, John?

KG

Greg Seddon
05-08-2005, 12:41 PM
How many Open entries/starters were there at Madison, John?

KG

Keith I just looked at EE and it shows:

Open: 56 dogs

Amateur: 64 dogs

Qualifying: 34 dogs

Derby: 18 dogs

trog
05-08-2005, 04:50 PM
I have been to every trial and involved in working at Madison for 69 trials missing one.
the Open with John and Judy was textbook perfect - first series a triple very doable with a couple of short swims - great land blind - a water blind with a poison bird - another great water triple - my dog, in good shape missed last bird down
No complaints, more workers than we needed, first series on Friday - first dog ran at 9:15 (9:00 start) land blind in and down by a little after 5:00 pm
start on time on Sat for water blind - done with water triple early sat afternoon
from a workers stand point it was awesome!!!!
by the way I think that there were no - no birds the entire trial - John correct me if i am wrong

Congrats to a great pair of judges and may avery field trial be blessed with such a great stake

Terry Roglitz

ps: Mitch there were no guns so far that they sounded like a "sparrow fart" - a hall of fame comment from mitch

John Gassner
05-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Thanks for the kind words Terry. We had only one no bird, and that was in the first series. The long retired landed on the road. The flyer gunners were great!

Keith, as noted above we had 56 entries. Charlie Hines pulled his dogs and we had several dogs come in season. I think we had 9 scratches altogether for 47 starters.

Madison RC and crew remind me why I love this game so much! Really had a great weekend.

BTW if you are what you eat, then my co-judge Judy is a CRAB...and so am I :lol: (Coachman's all you can eat seafood buffet..I recommend THE CRAB).

John

John

AmiableLabs
05-08-2005, 10:35 PM
Any other results? Pretty please? :?: