PDA

View Full Version : Gov't Enabling Illegals with another Priviledge

GaryJ
09-13-2013, 12:14 PM
Looks like the gov of CA has decided after all it is a good idea for ILLEGAL immigrants to get divers licenses. Whats next? Throwing out all the laws of this country?

http://news.yahoo.com/california-governor-sign-drivers-license-bill-illegal-immigrants-153907339.html

Henlee
09-13-2013, 01:34 PM
I have no problem with this if they mark the license as illegal immigrant and turn the information over to border patrol.

Gerry Clinchy
09-13-2013, 08:54 PM
I have no problem with this if they mark the license as illegal immigrant and turn the information over to border patrol.
Good idea, Henlee.

Unfortunately, Border Patrol (or ICE) can't do much even when they know there are illegals. Remember, they can't touch anybody who came here as a child.

Uncle Bill
09-14-2013, 05:19 PM
Good idea, Henlee.

Unfortunately, Border Patrol (or ICE) can't do much even when they know there are illegals. Remember, they can't touch anybody who came here as a child.

Are you sure? I know we are putting up with a hoarde of so-called 'Anchor-babies'...another case of unintended circumstances when that law was passed. Now we have all sorts of 'legal' illegals running about and depleting the resources. It's bad enough to have all the unwed welfarists playing the government handout game. It's no wonder the nation is being run by a voting public of fools that are totally ignorant of what is about to happen.

UB