PDA

View Full Version : Chattanooga Derby results

Chad Baker
05-14-2005, 07:56 PM
1st Moody's Medicine Man-Charlie Moody

2nd Shadow's Sweet Something- Danny Luttrell

3rd Riparian Makin' Tracks-Joe Harp

4th Waxlakes Let Em Land-Forrest Faulkner

RJ Cody Cut A Lean Grade-Chad Baker (13 months old)

J Atlasta Winner-Joe Harp

Comments on the Judges-Karen Kemp and Joe Cooper

This was the best set of marks I have ever seen at a derby!
Each mark was thrown to test marking ability and heart. There wasn't any BS each series was demanding. The marks made the job of judging much easier in my opinion they didn't have to pencil whip anything.
Did I say I enjoyed this derby :!:
Congradulations to Charlie, Doctor is the real deal.

CB

Sundown49 aka Otey B
05-14-2005, 08:02 PM
:D Congratulations on your RJ. I can say I have been in the presence of a dog with placements......LOL. :D :D

Franco
05-14-2005, 08:12 PM
1st Moody's Medicine Man-Charlie Moody

2nd Shadow's Sweet Something- Danny Luttrell

3rd Riparian Makin' Tracks-Joe Harp

4th Waxlakes Let Em Land-Forrest Faulkner

Congradulations to Charlie, Doctor is the real deal.

CB

Congrats on the RJ!

That Doctor dog sounds like he could be the real deal. Six Derbies run, six finished before 18 months of age. Three first and three thirds!Someone from Ms. who wants to play major league ought to buy this dog. :wink:

Howard N
05-15-2005, 12:05 AM

Attaboy to Chad and a virtual pat on the head for his dog.

I don't know his call name. But if he can get an RJ in derby at 13 months, we'll probably hear more of him.

Mark Chase
05-16-2005, 06:34 AM
Way to go Chad and Grady!! :D That is wonderful to hear!!

M. Smith
05-16-2005, 07:04 AM
Congrats on the RJ Chad! I agree with your comments on the judges, same concepts for the Q & like you said no BS.

Big R
05-16-2005, 09:39 AM
Congrats to Charlie Moody and "Doctor", what a great spring he had. Doctor started 8 derbies and had 3 wins, 3 thirds, 1 jam and went out in the last series of his second derby of the spring, at 13 months old. Doctor is 16 months old now and has 21 points, going to take a couple of weeks off and then head north for the summer and hopefully add more points.

Keep up the good work, you are making your mama proud.

Go get'm Doctor.............

Jeremiah Harston
05-16-2005, 11:09 AM
Congratulations to Danny Luttrell and Chris Wix for the second place with sugar. This puts her on the derby list at 15mo. in only 4 trials.

Jeremiah

Kevin Mays
05-16-2005, 01:33 PM
Dang good derby. Top two dogs blew the field away. The Doctor ran a beautiful trial as did lutrell's dog. Luttrel said three months ago the dog was a space cadet and didnt think it would ever do any good. on the derby list now.
Congrats Chad on the rj first of many ribbons i am sure for grady!!!!!