RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

HRC election

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Jim Person 
G
#1 ·
Good Morning to all HRC members.
I would like to say thank you very much to those of you that voted for me in my bid for the office of Vice President of HRC. But I want to say thank you to those even more who did not support me for it is clear the best qualified person was elected. After watching Jim take over the national meeting and conduct it in such a ordely manner I knew he was the best qualified.At one point in the meeting I was tempted to withdraw from the race. But I could see the trend changing every hour that went by in fact I almost voted for him myself but was carring someone else's proxy who had instructed me to vote for myself. There was not loser in the election. The BIG winner was HRC. The meeting could have turned out to be a real disaster because of certain things going on. I hope this group of officers will communicate with the members better than the last.
Now with that said let me go a little futher. I have already obligated myself to judge three more Hunt test and will honor those. But God has other things for me to do that will get in the way of my taking on more assignments to judge, so please don't ask me for I will have to turn you down. Remember "I LOVE ALL OF YOU I JUST LOVE SOME MORE THAN OTHERS"[/b][/u]

#2 ·
Bobby-

You're a class act (& a heck of a rapper :wink: ). I'm very new to HRC, but you represent the organization well.

Sorry I have to miss you judging at the LCRC test in June.

M

#3 ·
Bobby,
Very well said, very well said indeed. We are looking forward to seeing you in two weeks here in Vermont. Sorry I missed the meeting as I heard it went off pretty much without a hitch.
I wish all the members of the EC good luck!

Margo Ellis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.