RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Colorado NFRA Field Test

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Polock 
#1 ·
The Mountain and Prairie Hunting Retriever Association is hosting a NFRA Field Test on July 9th and 10th at Rainbow Falls Park near Woodland Park, CO.

Woodland Park CO is about 30 minutes West of Colorado Springs on Hwy 24. This is a popular summer resort area so make lodging reservations early. There is also camping available in the area. See the premium on EntryExpress.net for more information.

NFRA Rules are available at www.nfra.us

Entries and directions to Rainbow Falls Park are also on EntryExpress.net

The NFRA program is a combination of the best parts of Field Trials and Hunt Tests. Exceptional performance by a dog in a stake is rewarded with a Field Test Winner (FTW) designation.

A Saturday and Sunday Test will offer stakes in Junior, Senior, Master, Derby and Open.

Entry Deadline is July 1st, 2005.

#2 ·
Chris,

You didn't scare them off by saying a few of the RTFers would be judging! :twisted: :twisted:

FOM

#3 ·
Sure am glad I came over here and say this thread. I was about to go over and enter my 3 dogs, but when I saw Lainee was judging...I think I'll just stay in Texas.

Just kidding, my wife and I'll will be there with the 3 dogs in tow. Looks to be a great weekend.....we are REALLY looking forward to it. Hope to see some RTF'er there as well.

John

BTW...the high in Woodland Park this week is going to be 80.... :D

#4 ·
I would like to also jump on the bandwagon and tell everyone to come out and run not only in the NFRA test on 9 & 10 July but just a week later, 16 & 17 July, the Mt. & Prairie HRA will be having its NAHRA Hunt Test in Ft. Lupton, CO. The test is on entry express. So if you are up for a long vacation in the mountains and you want to run a NFRA and NAHRA then your week is coming up!

I know that it is HOT! down Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma way :p , so come on up to the mountains and run a NFRA test one weekend then the next run a NAHRA test.

I will be up helping with the NFRA test all weekend and judging the NAHRA test, so come on out it should be a blast and cooler at that :)

Greg Floyd

#5 ·
Wendy and I looking forward to having a great time in the CO hills.
Should be a good weekend of dawgs and friends, both old and new.

I know they'll be some RTF'rs there, hopefully a lot more of you will enter and experience what others did at NPRC and AFFR these past to weekends...........NFRA.........just plain old fun with dawgs and people.. :D

Don't know how many times I heard it..........may even get a new Eastern club out of it.................WOW gives us another place to play with the dawgs.............

Hey Steve Shaver..........ya comin' down from Utah to run? Lookin' forward to seein' ya out there......................let's see if ya can run that pup better than Miriam did.................. :wink:

Dan and Beth Mills are great folks..................please support their efforts...........and come out and have some fun........SEE YA THERE........

#6 ·
Steve is scared!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on Steve, you'll get to meet the greatness of Bullet and see the old man Flash again! Bring Larry the Wonder Dawg, he can hang out with me while you are feeling the pucker factor running Pete! :wink:

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

#7 ·
FOM said:
Steve is scared!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, with you and me in the chairs, his britches are probably already full............... :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.