PDA

View Full Version : Colorado trials

Paul Rainbolt
06-17-2005, 06:34 AM
Are there any CO trials in Aug. that run consecutive weekends? Im planning to go up if i can hit 2 trials.

Thanks, Paul Rainbolt

Lonny Taylor
06-17-2005, 11:26 PM
Paul,

As far as I know, there is the Co. womens retriever club trial at Walden on July 29 thru 31, followed by the Fort Collins retriever club trial the next weekend Aug 5-7. Then there is a weekend break, After that the Centennial retriever club will hold their trial at Saratoga, WY Aug 19-21. I am trying to find out the information about the Pikes peak retriever club trial. It is supposed to be held the weekend before the Co. womens trial Jul 22-24. Maybe someone can give us some information about it? Hope to see you up there!

Lon

Paul Rainbolt
06-18-2005, 05:38 AM
Thanks Lonny, Are you going to be up there?

FOM
06-18-2005, 09:29 PM
Pikes Peak's trial is the same weekend as the Jackson Hole trial I do believe.....

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

Paul Rainbolt
06-19-2005, 11:37 AM
Where i the Pikes peake trial held?

FOM
06-20-2005, 04:40 AM
It is normally at John Bayer Ranch, Tie Siding, WY but I do believe that location has been changed and I do not know off the top of my head where to.

FOM

Paul Rainbolt
06-20-2005, 09:56 AM
Thats a long way from Pikes Peake.

Biesemeiers
06-23-2005, 05:47 PM
received this email from Marcie as to details for the PPFT.

Hi Lori -
Yes, we are having a trial, however have had to change the location and a judge so we're way behind on getting premiums mailed out. The trial will be July 22-24 at the Linke Ranch in Granby, CO. The premiums should be ready in the next couple of days and we will have a copy posted on the web site at http://www.akc-retrievers.com . We will probably also be taking entries via e-mail and, hopefully, will have a PayPal account set up so you can also pay on-line. Keep an eye on the web site for the latest information.

Marcie

Shayne Mehringer
06-28-2005, 03:32 PM
received this email from Marcie as to details for the PPFT.

Hi Lori -
Yes, we are having a trial, however have had to change the location and a judge so we're way behind on getting premiums mailed out. The trial will be July 22-24 at the Linke Ranch in Granby, CO. The premiums should be ready in the next couple of days and we will have a copy posted on the web site at http://www.akc-retrievers.com . We will probably also be taking entries via e-mail and, hopefully, will have a PayPal account set up so you can also pay on-line. Keep an eye on the web site for the latest information.

Marcie

I could have swore Pike's Peake was an EE event. I just checked and it's VIP only.

Shayne

Paul Rainbolt
06-29-2005, 09:31 AM
Ive forgotten how to fill one out(a premium). Hey Pikes Peake, Use EE it makes life so much eaiser for everyone :wink: .

FOM
06-29-2005, 10:18 AM
I recommended it to the BOD - I think they had already made the decision not to use EE this year, but will more than likely use it next year! I'm almost tempted to run the Jackson Hole trial instead cause they use EE and I'm a member of PPRC - that's how much I like EE and hate filling out paperwork! :wink:

FOM

Shayne Mehringer
06-30-2005, 11:14 AM
Paul, Lainee...

I'll make you both VIPs so you can enter that event via EE if you want, lemme know.

I'm sure we'll have a large package of entries to send them.

Shayne

Bayou Magic
06-30-2005, 11:19 AM
Shayne,

What does the VIP label or rights mean when used with EE?

Frank

FOM
06-30-2005, 11:27 AM
Paul, Lainee...

I'll make you both VIPs so you can enter that event via EE if you want, lemme know.

I'm sure we'll have a large package of entries to send them.

Shayne

Thanks, but already sent in my premium. I do hate filling them out, but that's life......what would we do without cell phones and the internet? Just think how we would all go nuts if we had to wait for the results of the Nationals to be sent out via RFTNs! :wink:

Hoping To Kick Some Derby Butt Regards,

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

Shayne Mehringer
06-30-2005, 11:27 AM
Shayne,

What does the VIP label or rights mean when used with EE?

Frank

See if this helps. http://www.entryexpress.net/vip.aspx

Shayne