PDA

View Full Version : * * Field Testing A New Winger * *

cooter
06-17-2005, 09:54 AM
I am suppose to get a new winger for field testing in the next couple weeks. Anyone heard of "First Chance Wingers" ? ? ? They look to be VERY well built.

Although is seem like the Gunners Up Winger must have made some improvements, the early models that I saw working were less than what AI could stand. I have used ZW for years and have had nothing but good luck and quality performance from them. So $$$ up for the quality isn't a problem, but these new wingers look to be VERY well made, and about $50-$75 cheaper.

I've been ask to Field Test the winger, so we are going to put it through the paces. Just wondered if anyone has heard of them, or used them ? ? ? cooter

BIG DOG
06-17-2005, 01:56 PM
I have tried to contact these folks about a purchase and possible dealerhip if i like em I haven't heard nothing from them so I'll stay with gunner's up with13 dogs on the truck I believe I can "test" it just fine oh well :?

cooter
06-19-2005, 06:45 AM
I hear ya. From my understanding there is no "These Folks". It is a One Man Operation, and then on top of that, he is a Single Parent of 3 young children. So he is working a full time job and trying to put this thing together in his spare time, and after the kids are in bed.

But it is no excuse for not following up on chances for sales. I do know he sent the winger to the company that is going to be cutting them out "Laser" for him, and the engineer made a suggestion on the trigger that supposedly got them another 5'-7' in arch on the throw. So it backed them up another couple weeks in testing. But I think that the testing is finished and he is ready to start producing a few.

I look forward to getting one for testing. It looks like a very well made winger and priced where the amateurc ould afford to have a couple. cooter