PDA

View Full Version : Zinger Winger Problem

Dave K
06-22-2005, 09:33 AM
I'm having a problem with my Z/W. The ring from the pouch doesn't slide off when triggered about half the time. That's a pain, and I end up having to walk out and kick release it. It's getting to where I have to load it by puttin the ring barely on the edge of the release mechanism. That's kind os scary, as it's slid off a couple of times. It's well charged all of the time, so that's not the problem. Is there something I can do, or some lubrication, or what? Appreciate any help on this. Thanks Dave

DL
06-22-2005, 10:46 AM
Dave K,

I had a problem with my release that sounds different that yours, but I e-mailed ZingerWinger with a description and got a response back. I mailed the release portion of the winger to Canada for about six dollars and they fixed it for free. I think that they have a lifetime warrenty. Now, if only I can get Tritronics to do that with my Pro Control.

DL
06-22-2005, 10:52 AM
On mine the hammer for lack of a better word flattened the metal so that it pinched the thin piece of metal where someone would attach a manual release if desired.