PDA

View Full Version : Question about the scheduling of events

Mojoson
07-14-2005, 11:18 AM
I am planning on running my BLM in the AKC Jr catagory this Fall. I live in SE Texas and have noticed that most of the HT's within reasonable driving distance from me are all scheduled for Oct. 8 and 9. This is the Alamo retriever club, The Port Arthor retriever club, and The Northeast La retriever club. Which is gonna make it kind of hard for me to start and complete my JH in the Fall. Seems like the clubs would try to coordinate or somthing so all their HT's were not on the same weekend.

The exception to this rule is the Shreveport-Bossier Retriever Club, it is Scheduled for Oct. 1-2.

FOM
07-14-2005, 11:24 AM
My guess is if they didn't have conflicting test dates a single Junior stakes would take 2 full days?! That's just a guess...

FOM

SamLab1
07-14-2005, 01:46 PM
Go to http://www.texasretrievers.org/calendar/ Chris Barnes keeps up a great schedule for the Texas clubs, HT, FT & UKC.

I was told the Rose Country test this fall was canceled because they are co-hosting the Master National but the others are going on. Almost all have double Juniors so you shouldn't have any problem if you and your dog are ready.

The clubs you mentioned are all over 200 miles apart so there shouldn't be too much conflict.

Good Luck