PDA

View Full Version : Goldens at FLRC Hunt Test in NY

stevelow
07-18-2005, 04:15 PM
Two Goldens qualified in a tough Master test today in terribly hot humid weather:

Cedarponds Duso Bodhisattva***, bred by Tom Glenn, owned and handled by Brenda Lokey

Adirondac Code Red MH** bred by Carol Lantiegne, owned by Stephen and Sally Low, handled by Steve. This is Cody's 21st Master pass.

It was a great weekend for Carol Lantiegne's Adirondac Goldens. Two of Cody's younger maternal sisters had passes as well.

Adirondac Gold Standard CD JH passed in Senior on Saturday.
Adirondac Curly Q passed in Junior on both days.
Both are bred and owned by Carol Lantiegne and were handled by Ken Kogut. They are daughters of Adirondac Patent Pending CD MH.

Also Adirondac Polliwog, maternal sister of Adirondac Patent Pending, bred by Carol and co-owned with Maxine Clark, handled by Maxine, completed her Senior title. This also qualified her dam, Adirondac Poke-O-Moonshine as an Outstanding Dam.

Howard N
07-18-2005, 04:29 PM
This is Cody's 21st Master pass.

Wow Steve, this is quite an accomplishment. Good going!

captdan
07-18-2005, 08:44 PM
Steve and Brenda,

WAY TO GO!!!

Dan Rice

Kris Hunt
07-18-2005, 09:19 PM
Congratulations Steve! Glad to read you made it back to NY. Good Luck to you and Cody. Say Hello to Sally from the Hunt Family.

Kris

SamLab1
07-19-2005, 12:28 AM
Way to go Steve!!

Are you enjoying retirement too much??????

47th day in a row over 90 here, wish we were in NY. See you this winter.

Trainwreck
07-19-2005, 12:31 AM
Congrats Steve.

Shayne Mehringer
07-19-2005, 08:27 AM
This is Cody's 21st Master pass.

Wow Steve, this is quite an accomplishment. Good going!

ESPECIALLY FOR A GOLDEN!!!! :wink:

Way to go Steve!

Shayne

Miriam Wade
07-19-2005, 09:33 AM
Woooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!

Congrats Steve & Cody!! Ken & Joan Kogut are just the nicest people too, so glad (& not surprised) that they did well too.

Carol definitely has some nice dogs out there!!! 8)

M

Margo Ellis
07-19-2005, 11:39 AM
I was at that test and both Troy and I commented on the fact that there were more goldens at this test than I have ever seen and the quailty in the work was impressive. Lots of Chessy's too. All doing a bag up job on their tests.

Had a blast and the grounds and club members were the best, Thank you folks.
Have to admit it was the drive from Hell to get there and back. The old "You can't get there from hear" comes to mind.

Margo

Val Ducross
07-19-2005, 11:57 AM
<Adirondac Code Red MH** bred by Carol Lantiegne, owned by Stephen and Sally Low, handled by Steve. This is Cody's 21st Master pass.

Adirondac Gold Standard CD JH passed in Senior on Saturday.
Adirondac Curly Q passed in Junior on both days.
Both are bred and owned by Carol Lantiegne and were handled by Ken Kogut. They are daughters of Adirondac Patent Pending CD MH. >

Awesome Steve! Sure you don't want to bring Cody up this way to do some training. Mike and I would love to meet you and see Cody up close and personal :)

Congratulations to everyone! I am particularly proud as most of these dogs are sired by one of three our of stud dogs. Mac being Cody's sire, Sprint is Patent Pending's sire and Jimmy is Gold Standard's sire. Sprint is also the grandsire of these kids. I am very proud of what Carol, Steve, Joan and Ken are doing for the breed in the hunt test game. Way to go team! :D

Paula Richard
07-22-2005, 02:07 PM
Congratulations to Steve and Brenda and also Ken Kogut. We met Ken a few weeks back at the Southern Berkshire GRC - great guy.

Steve: Hope you come our way sometime in the future to train with us. Maybe we'll see you at the specialty in Gettysburg. The last time we trained together, Cody or Star had not passed one master test but look at them now!!! Star and Sage will be running in a Q. at Westchester next month.

I'm sure we'll see Brenda at some trail in the near future.

Congrats to all.

Paula

stevelow
07-22-2005, 02:46 PM
Thanks, everybody!

Val, we would really enjoy coming up to your place and getting to know you; I met Mike at the '03 GRCA Specialty in Ohio, and watched Push win that huge 100 dog Qual!

Paula, I don't think we'll get out your way this summer, but we'll see you at the Specialty. Good luck at Westchester!

Val Ducross
07-26-2005, 12:27 PM
Steve,

Come on up! Sorry I missed seeing your response earlier! We have lots of room for the RV too :D Let me know when you are free and we can set something up. Looking forward to meeting you too :D Val Ducross

Becky Mills
07-26-2005, 01:29 PM
Val,
What about Hoss and me? Huh? You're too chicken to invite us, aren't you? You're just scared we'll steal Push. Either that or we'll show him up. HA HA HA.
Don't worry. I wouldn't dream of leaving this paradise of 100 degree weather and snakes and gators.
Give everybody a hug and save one for yourself.
Take Care,
Becky

MKaty Gutermuth
07-26-2005, 02:08 PM
Way to Go Brenda and Bodie!!! Way to go steve!!!!

Katie

Val Ducross
07-26-2005, 06:44 PM
Becky,

You are too sweet! 8) You know you and Scotty are always welcome here. When you guys make your way up though, don't be surprised if Push and I are handcuffed to one another the entire time :wink: Give Hoss a hug from us. Hope we can hook up sometime soon. All the best. Val

Becky Mills
07-26-2005, 07:37 PM
Val,
That's okay - we'll kidnap you, too!
You're safe from us, though. The farming thing kinda gets in the way. When Pierre showed Scotty the pictures of your duck pond, though, I thought the poor boy was going to hurt himself.
Sure hope you, Mike, and the Golden young uns can come back and play this winter.
Take Care,
Becky

Janice Gunn
07-30-2005, 01:46 PM
Way to go Steve !!!!

Geez you really get around - enjoy and good luck at future tests....
I assume you will be at the Master National !

stevelow
07-30-2005, 09:11 PM
Thanks Janice!!! After we saw you in TX last fall, we stayed there until May 1, then spent the month of May with the Gunzers in Montana, before heading east to Wisconsin, Ohio and finally NY for July and August.

We will be at the GRCA Specialty in PA in September, then MN in TX, and back to Fuller's for the winter.

bjlokey
08-02-2005, 08:46 AM
Just had to brag on Karma (Duso's Nirvana Quest ***) for two SH legs. That makes her 3 for 3

The club did a great job