RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Any N. Utah results/info yet???

4K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  tc2912 
#1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has any info coming in yet from the Northern Utah Retriever club FT in the Uinta's....Travis

#4 ·
Oh yeah that one is still in progress :oops: . I left yesterday morning and the only thing done was the qual. Very tough qual and they weren't giving out results till Saturday night at the tail gate party. 11 dogs went to the last series.
Come on up and watch the one next weekend.
Hey dude, I've left you voice mails, emails, and pm's asking if you know Jeff's phone # with no response, what's up?

#6 ·
Congratulations Bob.
Tough test to finish let alone place. Especially for a Golden :lol:
Sorry Bob couldn't help myself just had to throw that in there. I remember watching her, she did a nice job.
I was captian of the guns for that stake so I saw it all. Also ran my dog as test dog. He did a nice job too, wish I'd entered him.

#9 ·
N UTAH TRIAL

Bob: Congratulations on Katie's Qual 3rd!! What a good girl! Did Frank run her? Her litter sister Amy is back on Mike Bassett's truck after having a litter of cute little "red speed wagons" in April and she's is getting ready to run with the big doggies!
Good luck with Katie--she's a real cutie.
Suzanne Burr
Honeywood Goldens

#13 ·
Kris Hunt said:
According to the premium, Yes, it is on the road going to Whitney Resevoir. Hope it's marked, first trip down there.

Kris

It's a small sign. I THINK the road number is 032. If your coming from the north (Evanston Wy) it's a little ways past the Bear River ranger station on your right. If you come to the gold hill road you went to far.

#18 ·
tc2912 said:
Steve are you going to be attending the FT this weekend?

TC

Sorry TC,
I didn't see this post till now. Yes I was there but not for long.

Well Bob, I guess that's the name of the game. Place one weekend and pickup the next. I picked up also.
Not a bad test but the later you ran the harder it got and I was 34 out of 35. Thick cover and the drag back got really heavy. Pete got sucked into it even though he knows better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.