PDA

View Full Version : Centennial Retriever Club - Location Change

Ted Shih
08-03-2005, 09:58 PM
Because Wyoming will not permit the importation of ducks raised from outside the state without expensive testing, I am told that the Centennial Retriever Club will not be holding its field trial at Saratoga Wyoming, but will be holding the field trial at Mead, Colorado instead.

I would expect changes to be noted on Entry Express.

FOM
08-04-2005, 10:26 AM
Thanks Ted.

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

Ted Shih
08-04-2005, 05:38 PM
I spoke with Dee Boice this morning and Dee says that Centennial will probably hold its trial in Walden, not Mead. Check EE for late breaking news.

Shayne Mehringer
08-04-2005, 09:38 PM
I spoke with Dee Boice this morning and Dee says that Centennial will probably hold its trial in Walden, not Mead. Check EE for late breaking news.

Quit acting like D is gonna actually update the information!!!!! haha

Shayne

FOM
08-04-2005, 10:21 PM
Dear God NOT Walden again! :shock: Atleast I know how to get to Walden....but where in Walden is the really question....

FOM

Ted Shih
08-04-2005, 10:58 PM

Shayne

Hey, if you look at the premium, you'll see that Dee changed the location from Saratoga to Mead.

Ted

Patrick Johndrow
08-04-2005, 11:18 PM

Shayne

Hey, if you look at the premium, you'll see that Dee changed the location from Saratoga to Mead.

Ted

Hey, actually it says ?Might be in Mead Might be in Walden?. Glad I cancelled my reservations in Walden today :roll: ...I think I will just go fishing. :wink:

Paul Rainbolt
08-06-2005, 12:47 PM
Anything definite on the location yet?

Patrick Johndrow
08-06-2005, 04:18 PM
I have heard now it is BACK in Saratoga Wyoming but that was just talk.

Paul Rainbolt
08-07-2005, 09:22 AM
I talked to Dewitt this morning he said it looks like the trial was back in Saratoga.

FOM
08-07-2005, 08:02 PM
That's what was being stated at Ft. Collins FT this weekend - but the person deliverying the birds has not recieved anything in writing yet to CYA himself, so I'm not holding my breath....he said he will NOT deliver the birds unless he has something in writing!

Can't blame him....

Lainee, Flash and Bullet