PDA

View Full Version : FT Dates??

FOM
08-08-2005, 01:30 PM
Is North Dakota having their FT on Aug 26-28? Is listed on WRC but not AKC?

Treasure State RC (D&Q) - what are the dates? AKC has it listed as Aug 26-28th and WRC has Sept 9-11??

Can anyone confirm the dates for Nebraska Dog & Hunt Club - listed as Sept 30 - Oct 2 on WRC but not listed on AKC.

Can anyone confirm the dates for Metro - assuming they have a Fall FT - listed as Nov 4-6 on WRC?

Thanks in advance,

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

Kris Hunt
08-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Treasure State RC Qual/Derby is August 27-28 (Q on Saturday, Derby on Sunday). Entries close August 18th. Need info?

Kris

Franco
08-08-2005, 01:51 PM

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

Yup and you better get good directions cause it is in Minnesota and I suggest you leave Colorado on Friday night as opposed to leaving early Saturday morning. :wink:

FOM
08-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Treasure State RC Qual/Derby is August 27-28 (Q on Saturday, Derby on Sunday). Entries close August 18th. Need info?

Kris

Yes please - Looks like I'll head that way if David is up to it - he'll be driving I'll be sleeping! :wink:

BTW what are the numbers normally like and which Pros attend?

lkshinsato@earthlink.net

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

FOM
08-08-2005, 02:00 PM

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

Yup and you better get good directions cause it is in Minnesota and I suggest you leave Colorado on Friday night as opposed to leaving early Saturday morning. :wink:

Well looks like Treasure State wins that coin toss....

FOM

Franco
08-08-2005, 02:33 PM

FOM

Hey Lainee, I have a Derby green from the Butt trial. I hope yours is Blue or Red! When does Bullet age out?

FOM
08-08-2005, 02:55 PM

FOM

Hey Lainee, I have a Derby green from the Butt trial. I hope yours is Blue or Red! When does Bullet age out?

Not until late Novemeber....trying to fill in some gaps on weekends that I don't already have a FT lined up - not sure how much traveling I want to do and if its really all that important. I have 2 more local trials but with Clint having the majority of the dogs its going to be damn near impossible to get that last 5 points "I" need. Note: I'm aware that getting those last 5 points are more for me than him, hence why I'm undecided how much traveling I'll do. Bullet's a good dog but the sheer numbers make it tough for him here in CO - either way I can't complain - doing good for my first dog, I just hope I can continue to go to the AA level with him.

Don't see any FTs for his last few weeks before he ages out - looks like Metro will be his last Derby....maybe I'll just drop him off a little early to Mark since I'll be down in Texas??

Lainee, Flash and Bullet