PDA

View Full Version : Force Fetch Seminar, Aug 20, Tulsa, OK

Cliff Sager
08-12-2005, 01:51 PM
CONDITIONED RETRIEVE SEMINAR
(aka Force Fetch)

Joseph McCann of RockErin Kennels
Hosted by the Green Country Retriever Club.

August 20th, 2005, 8:00 ? 1:00
$10 per member ($15 for non-members)

Conditioning a dog to retrieve on command and comply with pressure is one of the most important steps in the development of a well trained retriever. This seminar will take you through this process and illustrate the advantages of utilizing a well thought out and fair approach to training your dog.

Drinks and snacks will be provided. Bring your own chairs, shade, drinks, notepad, foul weather gear, etc. It?s a chance to learn invaluable information from a professional, meet other trainers, and take part in an organization dedicated to handlers and their retrievers. Participant?s dogs may be used for demonstration if time permits. For more information call Cliff Sager at 918-462-7111 or sager_gcrc@hotmail.com

Location: J & J Sand Co. in Broken Arrow. Take Creek Turnpike to S. Olive exit. Go south to Tucson St and turn east approx. ? mile to gate on south side of road. Look for J & J Sand Co. and GCRC signs. Those arriving late or needing directions can call Fred Martin at (918) 625-1253.

For a map, go to http://www.freewebs.com/gcrc/Files/FF%20Seminar.doc

GREEN COUNTRY RETRIEVER CLUB
MISSION STATEMENT
GCRC is dedicated to providing opportunities for dogs and handlers to advance their skills in field tests and hunting scenarios.
GCRC is a National Field Retriever Association (NFRA) affiliated club. For more information on NFRA clubs, events or test rules go to www.nfra.us.

Cliff Sager
08-18-2005, 04:44 PM
Anyone from here planning to attend? We have a slight change of plans. Chris Payne will be conducting the seminar. Chris has been doing the young dog training at RockErin for some time now and will undoubtedly give us a first rate education.
I hope to see some of you there. There's a 50 lb watermelon already chilled. :lol:

Paul Rainbolt
08-18-2005, 09:10 PM
I recomend taken advantage of this for those in the need of FF education.

Paul Rainbolt
08-18-2005, 09:10 PM
Chris could FF a pit bull on crack. After all he's been doing chessies for a while. :wink:

cpayne
08-18-2005, 09:17 PM
Tulsa Slim,

You don't know how close to the truth that statement is. I have two brothers that are 1/2 Wolf and 1/2 Husky that belong to a lady confined to a wheelchair that would like them to give her a hand. Very smart dogs, but somewhat intimidating at first. I would guess they go about 130.

Chris