PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the Minot Results?

Kyle B
08-13-2005, 10:39 PM
:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Suzanne Burr
08-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Open was won by Jim Beck, but I don't know which dog. FC Emberain Beau Geste w/Gunzer took 2nd.
That's all the info I have. Derby was just finishing up.
My little girl went out after the water blind--got on the point like a bunch of others, but I'm pleased with her since she had a litter of pups not even 4 months ago and this was her first all breed Open.
Pro said tests were tough, but fair, blinds were short and technical. Everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves--a far cry from last week.
They were getting ready to run the puppies--hope they'll let my little one run even tho she's just a wee snip. Sorry I don't have more info...I got carried away with questions about my dog.
Suzanne Burr
Honeywood Goldens

reggie
08-14-2005, 10:54 PM
Open

1st - Cowboy/Beck
2nd - Beau/Gunzer
3rd - Izzee/Gunzer
4th - Peg/Lee J

Amat
1st - Ben/Rick Vanbergen
2nd - FC Lucy/ N Limoges
3rd - Magic/Tom Torvik
4th - FC Izzee/Limoges

all I know.

GA

cravendawg
08-15-2005, 09:23 AM
Is anyone holding the Derby results for Minot? Thanks -

Kyle B
08-15-2005, 02:07 PM
Qual:

1st - Slam (Slam Jam Make Sure it's Broke), owned by Shaquille O'Neal & Joe Cavallero, handled by Bo Taylor
2nd - Rookie (Tacodas Rookie), owned by Robbie Whiting, handled by Bo Taylor
3rd - Decoy (Lime Creek's Decoy Distract'n), owned and handled by Lynn Troy
4th - Jett (Strongline's Took for Granite) owned by Michael Carr DMD, handled by Bo Taylor

No results on the Derby except for a couple of JAM's from Bo's truck.

jeff t.
08-15-2005, 02:27 PM
Qual:

1st - Slam (Slam Jam Make Sure it's Broke), owned by Shaquille O'Neal & Joe Cavallero, handled by Bo Taylor
2nd - Rookie, owned by Robbie Whiting, handled by Bo Taylor
3rd - Decoy, owned and handled by Lynn Troy
4th - Jett (Strongline's Took for Granite) owned by Michael Carr DMD, handled by Bo Taylor

No results on the Derby except for a couple of JAM's from Bo's truck.

Nice sweep by Bo and Lynn!

Looks like Alecia Ridge Retrievers is on the right track.

K G
08-15-2005, 04:17 PM
I think Bo/Lynn also got the first three places in the puppy stake as well.

KG

Kyle B
08-15-2005, 06:28 PM
Lynn got 1st, 2nd, 4th and a RJM on the puppy stake. Lynn really does a great job with the basics on the young dogs. She is the perfect compliment to Bo.

Russ
08-15-2005, 07:34 PM
Cravendog:

The only Derby results I have is that Gunzer handled Joe owned by Carol Kachelmeyer to a second place and Lucky owned by Joe Augustyn to a 3rd.

Russ

stevelow
08-15-2005, 07:46 PM
Congratulations to Karl Gunzer for second and third in both Open and Derby. A wonderful accomplishment by a very able and hard working trainer. Karl is the best.

Wade
08-15-2005, 08:52 PM
Steve Yozamp won the Derby with Dora and placed 4th with BOO. Both dogs are owned by Frank & Rita Jones. Dora now has 34 points.

Keep working those dogs Steve!!