PDA

View Full Version : Open Field Brag!

Val Ducross
08-19-2005, 06:12 PM
Push is back trialing this week after a short break, recovering from kennel cough. We had to cancel a trial last week to give him a chance to get well. Well, today Mike and he finished another Open. Push placed FOURTH in the Open at the Sunpoke Hunting Retriever Club field trial in New Brunswick. One point left to earn his FTCH. !!!! Sooooo close! :-D Push earned his AFTCH on July 1st this season. He has his Open win and other points, so one more point is all he needs to become FTCH. AFTCH. Firemark's Push Comes To Shove, Am.***. Man, that looks great! ;-) Can't wait to announce it officially 8) Hopefully one day soon. Melanie Foster is Push's breeder. What do you think Melanie? So close, eh? Later. Val

Val Ducross
08-19-2005, 06:23 PM
Before Mike gives me heck for neglecting to update Push's fans, and I know he has some 8) I forgot to mention that just before poor Push got KC, he ran a double Open in Northern Ontario. Well, he finished BOTH of them. Greens in both! Shame on me. :oops: I should know that anytime a dog finishes an Open, heck any stake, it's very important news! I guess I was more concerned about Push himself, as the next day I heard him coughing. I think this is only the second time in thirty plus years that I have had dogs with it. Anyways, all are well now and back in training! Sorry if this is too much information. :shock: Later. Val

Vicky Trainor
08-19-2005, 07:01 PM
Glad to hear that Push is all better, back to training & working toward that one last needed point!!!

Looking forward to seeing you, Mike & Push at the GR National!

Vicky

Polock
08-19-2005, 08:27 PM
Great news for you guys................enjoy the ride........... :wink:

Miriam Wade
08-20-2005, 06:52 AM
Congratulations Val to you & Mike-& Push too. It's going to be exciting to see him run next month!!

M

stevelow
08-20-2005, 08:35 AM
Way to go, Push, Mike and Val!!!

hhlabradors
08-20-2005, 10:07 AM
Glad to hear he's feeling better and waiting for the big announcement! Congrats to Push, Mike, Val, and Melanie :-)

Becky Mills
08-20-2005, 10:36 AM
Way to go Push, Mike, Val and Melanie! Keep up the great work!
Take Care,
Becky and Hoss

Angie B
08-20-2005, 10:59 AM
Glad to hear he's feeling better and waiting for the big announcement! Congrats to Push, Mike, Val, and Melanie :-)

Ditto!

Angie

gmhr1
08-20-2005, 12:11 PM
I had the pleasure of watching Push run he is a great dog congrats!!
cindy