PDA

View Full Version : Blackhawk Trial

Cindy Read
08-28-2005, 06:29 PM
Any results in the Open and Amat?

I crashed and burned on the land blind the in Amat and headed home.

Cindy

Big R
08-29-2005, 08:28 AM
I can't help on the Open or the Am, but I got a call last night and was told that Moody's Medicine Man aka Doctor won the Derby, this is his 4th straight Derby win and it gives him 36 points in 13 starts.

Doctor is out of the first breeding of my wife's dog Rudy's Jazzin Prima Donna MH ***, Jazz, and she sure is proud of him. Keep up the good work Doctor.

mikebeadle
08-29-2005, 08:31 AM
open
1st FC AFC Morgan LaFae of Buckshot
2nd Brookdale's Sugar and Spice
3rd, I think was Ainley's dog FC AFC Blackwater Ruby
4th Yada (Maxx's Surprise X Homely Hannah)

didn't stick around for the amateur.

AmiableLabs
08-29-2005, 01:09 PM
2nd Brookdale's Sugar and Spice
Hey GINGER!!! :D

Mike, that little girl is a littermate to your Nicki and my Belle! I love that little girl.

She has her Open win, did this title her?

Junbe, where are you?

mikebeadle
08-29-2005, 06:37 PM
Kevin, sounds like she needs 3 open points to title. Apparently all she had in the all age was 5 by way of a win.

Mike

mikebeadle
08-29-2005, 09:00 PM
Kevin, Also forgot to mention that Lardy's assistant Ray Voight handled her. This is her first placement of the season and I believe 2nd and 4th place were Ray's first ribbons. Ray told me she is extremely talented and trains right up there with the rest of Team Lardy dogs. Which is saying a ton considering all of the national champions in that camp. Anyway, congrats to Ray, Ginger and Yada.

3blackdogs
08-30-2005, 07:13 PM
. Anyway, congrats to Ray, Ginger and Yada.

And I believe that Ray also handled Doc to his derby win. Ray is a very talented young man, and nice too.