PDA

View Full Version : Announcing New FTCH. Push! :-D

Val Ducross
09-04-2005, 04:03 PM
In the midst of the past weeks horror in New Orleans and surrounding area, I am feeling a bit embarrassed to say that something amazing happened this weekend for us. Push earned his FTCH. title by placing 4th in the Open at the Ottawa Retriever Club field trial. He is now FTCH. AFTCH. Firemark's Push Comes To Shove, Am.***, breeder Melanie Foster, owners/handlers/trainers, Mike and Val Ducross. Mike has been Pushes exclusive handler for all 23 all-age points earned since he was one year of age. We are so very proud of this dog and his accomplishments. Push is such a joy to own, train, compete with and live with. I love having him on the truck with our other dogs training every day. I have to say it is truly a thrill for me to see that my daily work has paid off and in spades. We had more good news as Mike handled Rose, Ambertrail's Wild Irish Rose in the Junior (Derby) at the same trial and is coming home with a 2nd place ribbon for her. I am very proud of my little prot?g?e. Last phone call from Mike is that he is going into the last series of the Amateur with both Push and Rose's dam Reba. Wow, what a weekend!

Jackie Mertens won the 3rd place ribbon in the Open with Paws! :-D Ken Crosby got the Reserve CM with Hobbes, so it was an exciting weekend for many of our Golden friends. Congratulations to all!

Take care for now.

Val Ducross
http://www.ambertrail.com

stevelow
09-04-2005, 04:26 PM
Great big congratulations to FTCH AFTCH Push, Mike and Val, and Push's breeder. Melanie Foster.

I look forward to seeing you all at the Specialty

Miriam Wade
09-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Congratulations Val!!! Don't be embarassed-I think everyone could use some good news!! If I can still afford the gas to go I'm looking forward to seeing Push at the Specialty.

M

Carol Cassity
09-04-2005, 05:33 PM
ROCK ON MIKE, VAL AND PUSH!

I'm disconnecting so I can call you direct. WAY TO GO AMBERTRAIL.

Carol

PS Blitz says "go ahead with your bad self, Daddy"

Melanie Foster
09-04-2005, 07:04 PM
Push at 4 weeks:

http://www.photopile.com/photos/melanief/Tiki/213761.jpg

FTCH AFTCH Push at 4 years:

http://www.photopile.com/photos/melanief/Tiki/213762.jpg

As the saying goes, you've come a long way baby! Big thanks to Mike & Val for maximizing the boy's potential. :D

Melanie
Firemark Retrievers

hhlabradors
09-04-2005, 07:09 PM
Woo Hoo!!!!!

Huge congratulations to Push, Mike, Val, and Melanie!!! That's AWESOME!!!

Miriam Wade
09-04-2005, 07:24 PM
Melanie-He was a gorgeous pup, but he is stunning now. I'll admit it..

..I like a good looking working dog & he is all that!!

M

HarryWilliams
09-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Has anyone ever gotten a Double Header at the Golden Retriever Specialty Trial? HPW

Jim Pickering
09-04-2005, 07:57 PM
Congratulations to all!!!!

Melanie Foster
09-04-2005, 08:31 PM
Has anyone ever gotten a Double Header at the Golden Retriever Specialty Trial? HPW

Yes, AFC Splashdown Texas Two Stepper & AFC Topbrass Pawsability have. Not bad girls. :)

Melanie Foster
09-04-2005, 08:36 PM
And the boy WON the Amateur this weekend as well. Wahoo!

drdawg
09-04-2005, 08:40 PM
Way to go Val & Mike! We knew you would get it! Also great big congrats to Melanie; a great example of beauty is as beauty does (The dog, Mel)! :lol:
Also in answer to the double header at GOlden Nat'l Specialty: I believe Mean Joe Green did it also back in the 80's at Cota de Caza, CA

HarryWilliams
09-04-2005, 08:43 PM
I was thinking that Push is going to be one to watch at this year's event!!! HPW

Andy
09-05-2005, 05:42 PM
Wow! That boy is HOT. Congratulations to Push, Mike, Val and Melanie!!!
Andy

Becky Mills
09-05-2005, 06:15 PM
WAy to go Push, Mike, Val and Melanie! Woohoo!!!

Paula Richard
09-05-2005, 06:56 PM
Wow, that is great - Congratulations to Mike, Val, Push and Melanie. Nice picture of him.

See you all at the specialty.

Paula & Marshall 8)

Scott Adams
09-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Any other results available?

Creek Retrievers
09-05-2005, 09:55 PM
Congratulations to Mike and Val Ducross and to breeder Melanie Foster! It has been a big year for Push and definitely has been filled with highlights. Congratulations to the rest of the gang at Ambertrail.

Creek Retrievers
09-05-2005, 10:11 PM
Congratulations to Mike and Val Ducross and to breeder Melanie Foster! It has been a big year for Push and definitely has been filled with highlights. Congratulations to the rest of the gang at Ambertrail.

Angie B
09-06-2005, 09:22 AM
WOOO HOOO! My hasn't this been a big year!!! Congratulations to all!

Angie

Ted Hilfiker
09-06-2005, 06:05 PM
Mike, Val and Melanie.....

Hell, even Zoot (my Push X Flame guy) is walking around like a bigger shot than usual this week!!!! What a season you guys are having!!! Ain't it grand to see the hard work and dedication come together in this fine dog!! Congratulations and then some....This is soooooo cool.

Ted

bjlokey
09-07-2005, 12:39 AM
Congratulations!!!!!!!