* heard 14 back for the last series in Open. Rorem had 7, Smith 3
* Amat had 29 called back to the land blind to start Sunda am
* Derby was going to the 4th in tha am
didn't hear the qual results.
09-11-2005, 09:24 PM
* heard Charlie Hays won adouble header with "Eddie"
* heard Rorem was 2nd with Joe Tonka's dog and made him an FC
* believe Smith was 3rd and 4th
09-11-2005, 09:29 PM
1st - #30 Molly/Dave Smith
2nd - #18 Stoney/Stawski
3rd - #9 Tucker/Stawski
4th - #23 Rocket/Frisbie
RJ - #14 Alley/Matt Peters
Jams - #33 Toby/Bob Zylla
at least one other Jam was given out but I can't remember who!
Any open results yet?
09-12-2005, 05:48 AM
Congratulations Joe and Dave!!!
09-12-2005, 07:01 AM
Congrats to Team Rorem......an FC too!!! Awsome!
09-12-2005, 07:14 AM
I think that gives Dave another bullet for the NRC, doesn't it?
Good job Matt and Allie.
If I'm right, Dave now has 10 open wins this year?
And a big congrats to Charlie and Yvonne.
09-13-2005, 11:41 AM
Joe's dog "Ozzie" had already qualified for the National. Making him the youngest dog Dave R had qualified -not quite 3yoa.
I think I'm correct in saying Oz turned 3 on Sunday. An FC is a NICE birthday present!
Congrats to Joe, Dave and Ozzie.