PDA

View Full Version : Maryland FT Premium

Joyce
09-11-2005, 08:34 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get hold of a Premium for the Maryland Trial?

Thanks!

Joyce

Tim Carrion
09-11-2005, 09:05 PM
Maryland entries are available on enrtyexpress.net.

john fallon
09-14-2005, 11:34 AM
Maryland entries are available on entryexpress.net.

Entry Express does not provide on their site, a downloadable premium and/or the appropriate information for those who would rather use the conventional method of entering this event .
Can someone tell me/us.
Is the premium available to be downloaded, and where would one then send the compleated premium ?
john

msdaisey
09-14-2005, 03:49 PM
If you call EE's toll-free number, they will glady mail you a premium.

Joyce
09-14-2005, 08:47 PM
Thanks for all the info. After I posted we recieved our post card in the mail letting us know to use Entry Express which I did. It was really easy and I think I would like to do all my entries that way.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tim Carrion
09-14-2005, 09:40 PM
Thank you,
As one who has been FT chairman, secretary and entry. EntryExpress is my favorite way to go.
Once you do it you will NEVER want to go back.

Tim

Ted Shih
09-14-2005, 09:48 PM
Thank you, As one who has been FT chairman, secretary and entry. EntryExpress is my favorite way to go. Once you do it you will NEVER want to go back.

I agree wholeheartedly

K G
09-14-2005, 10:20 PM
Converted once and for all! :wink: !

KG

Shayne Mehringer
09-14-2005, 11:05 PM
Maryland entries are available on entryexpress.net.

Entry Express does not provide on their site, a downloadable premium and/or the appropriate information for those who would rather use the conventional method of entering this event .
Can someone tell me/us.
Is the premium available to be downloaded, and where would one then send the compleated premium ?
john

Here John. Click "Print View" and you'll find all the info as you'd see on a traditional premium https://www.entryexpress.net/LoggedIn/Premiums/ViewPremium.aspx?eid=1121

If you need a blank entry form, get it here www.akc.org . The few people that actually mail in entries usually have them pre-filled and just write in the event name.

Feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions. If you'd like to confirm your entries were recieved, feel free to call 501-255-0831 or email entries@entryexpress.net - or you can just click View Entries.

Thanks for the nice words - Tim, Ted, and Kieth!

Shayne

john fallon
09-15-2005, 11:17 PM
Here John. Click "Print View" and you'll find all the info as you'd see on a traditional premium https://www.entryexpress.net/LoggedIn/Premiums/ViewPremium.aspx?eid=1121

If you need a blank entry form, get it here www.akc.org . The few people that actually mail in entries usually have them pre-filled and just write in the event name.

Here is an example of what I am talking about when I say down loadable
Premium/entry form.

http://www.swampdogclub.com/premuims/093005_trial_premium.pdf

As it should be, everything is event specific and together in one neat package.

I'm for using the US Mail feature provided by EE, when entering multiple dogs.
A mailed out premium, after a special request just seems to me to be a stumbling block in this regard.
Not including an entry form with the other premium information, when it is either available for down load or mailed out, is another.

The reason for this is simple, it's a mater of economics.
It's more economical to do so, so I prefer using a envelope with one first class stamp, when I have the time, rather than pay the $3/dog fee.

So, take this as my special request, for the published EE offered service, to be put on your paper premium mailing list for all of this areas HT's and FT's.
If possible please include some event specific entry forms along with the premiums

I am not saying that I would/ will not use the enter on line feature for entering one dog, or even for several dogs for a last minute entry.

But to reiterate , when entering multiple dogs I will endeavor to use the mail.
If, as you say, there are but a few of us out there wanting this option, why make it so difficult ?

Frugal regards,
john

msdaisey
09-18-2005, 05:27 PM
As a former many-time FT and HT Secretary, most people do not use the old .37 stamp to mail in their entries.

The overwhelming majority of contestants use UPS, Fex Ex , USPS Priority Mail or Overnite services, which are considerably more expensive than the $3/dog charged by EE. While the average Am handler may save money with EE, I can see where the Pros might have a greater expense (which is just passed along to their clients), but even then, EE offers a Pro billing rate.

You also KNOW that you have been entered once you have gone through the EE process (HINT - You do not have to call the Event Sec to make sure), nor do you have to wait for your postcard to be returned (and call the Event Sec again because you didn't get it back).

There is also no confusion about which dogs are in which stakes, and which ones are being scratched - with a 'normal' Event Sec, who is trying to train dogs, work, and survive, this info can get easily jumbled. With EE in charge, this is all cut & dry.

Just my little opinion. . . EE is awesome!!!

Sondra

Tim Carrion
09-18-2005, 08:19 PM
FYI
I overnighted by entry for Swamp's Trial for a cost of $13.95.
I would have gladly paid the $3 PLUS gained the airmiles on my credit card for the entire $68.
PLUS have immediate confirmation of my entry since with real mail you also need to waive signature.
Tim