1st Rockerins Riverdance, Ramsey, Paul Rainbolt

2nd www.crookkennels.com MH, Rascal, Chuck Crook

3rd HR Wolf Creek's Bunny Lou SH, Bunny, Andrew French

4th HRCH Fire On High MH, Sophie, Sidney Harden
Jam Topshot BLKJK Deal Me A Hand S.H., Hannah, Bill Cummins

Jam Hilltop's Hi-Flyin' Scooter SH, Scooter, Al Honeycutt

Jam Gallaway's Persistent Piper SH, Piper, Gary Gallaway

Jam Spring River's Sun Cutter, Shay-D, Mike Gibson

Congratulations to Paul and Ramsey!!!!!!!

I apologize in advance because one of the Jams I have listed was actually a RJ.

Patrick Johndrow
09-16-2005, 05:41 PM
BTW, this was the first time the Tulsa Retriever Club has held a Qual in conjunction with our Hunt Test and from the response we got we will being doing it again.

Patrick Johndrow
09-16-2005, 05:49 PM
double post

Suzanne Burr
09-16-2005, 08:01 PM
Wow, I heard the Crook's were still training--they trained and ran some wonderful dogs in their day. I think I first met Wayne at a Sagehen's/Northern Cal picnic trial at Jones Lake back in the early '70s.
Occasionally I drive past their old ranch & kennels in Pescadero and every time I do, it reminds me of those great dogs they trained for Peter & Rona Jones, Eloise Heller-Cherry, Ray Goodrich, and others. How nice to know they're still doing what they love--even now into the 2nd and maybe 3rd generation.
Suzanne Burr

Tim West
09-16-2005, 08:55 PM
Chuck Jr. is now well into his 60's and going strong. A great man and a great trainer. His son is also in the business and a great guy also.

Congrats Chuck!

Tim West and Crook Kennels.

And CONGRATS to Paul Rainbolt! (AKA Tulsa Slim)

Tim West

Tim West
09-16-2005, 08:56 PM
Well, obviously I don't need to congratulate myself.

Congrats to Crook Kennels is what I meant.

AmiableLabs
09-16-2005, 09:04 PM
RE: Crook Kennels

A blast from the past! As a teenager growing up in San Jose in the '70s, everyone in retrievers knew about Crook Kennels.

Patrick Johndrow
09-16-2005, 09:25 PM
I can tell you without the Crook Kennels and the Crook family the Tulsa Retriever Club would have one heck of a time trying to hold a Hunt Test or a Field Trial. We are truly blessed to have them in our membership.

cpayne
09-16-2005, 10:09 PM
Paul,

Congrats from the RockErin Family!!!!

Chris

Gunners Up
09-16-2005, 10:28 PM
A BIG congrats to Gary Galloway and Piper on the JAM. You guys have come a long way! That is truely awesome!

Paul, I wasn't sure if you were pulling my leg or not when you called. Ramsey is a special girl!

Man, I feel like I'm really bringing the training group down :shock:

Congrats to All!

Rich

Shayne Mehringer
09-16-2005, 10:47 PM
WAY TO GO PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sure like to watch that little dog run!!!!

First... you deliver the best line in the history of RTF (see my sig), and next you win the Q! It's been a good week for you!

Congrats!

Shayne

Paul Rainbolt
09-17-2005, 07:24 AM
Thanks guys, it sure was nice picking up that last bird without a whistle for a change. My training group is the best and deserves a lot of the credit for this win.
It has been a great week for me Shayne thanks, and did you know Dallas has the most shaved Golden's in the mid west and is second in the nation next to Miami Beach :wink: .Just a little more useless information for your next gallery chat . Paul

2blackdogs
09-19-2005, 10:00 AM
Paul
Ramsey really ran well for you Friday. Congrat's for sure. I was proud to get thru without a handle myself. That was my 1st FT ribbon so I am pleased with an RJ. If the little fart hadn't cheated the water on the last mark I would be a bit happier.

2blackdogs

frontier
09-19-2005, 11:13 AM
Congrats to you all.. Glad to hear you plan to hold a qual again in conjunction with the hunt test..hope to see you at the next one..I couldn't make it to this one as I am busy with puppies...

Paul Rainbolt
09-19-2005, 11:29 AM
Well probly have a Q/D on the Friday before the hunt test next year.