PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Retriever Club

gmhr1
09-24-2005, 10:04 AM
Any news on the Yuma Trial? I haven't recieved an entry
cindy

Russ
09-24-2005, 12:33 PM
We received the Southern Arizona premium but not the Phoenix one.

gmhr1
09-24-2005, 04:42 PM
Thanks I have all but the PRC trial is supposed to be the last weekend in Oct
cindy

Suzanne Burr
09-27-2005, 05:36 PM
I got my entry for Phoenix yesterday. If you haven't gotten yours and need information, just drop me a line.
Suzanne Burr
Honeywood Goldens
suzanneburr@redshift.com

gmhr1
09-27-2005, 06:02 PM
Thanks I also recieved mine yesterday now if the torn ligiments in my leg will hurry and heal we can get in some training. If anyone needs an entry also let me know i can fax one to you
cindy

Annette
10-06-2005, 07:42 PM
That's interesting. I am a member and I have't gotten an entry as of today. I spoke with Ruth Aud yesterday and she didn't have one either. If they want us to work they better send and entry. M Annette

gmhr1
10-12-2005, 11:17 AM
i just came home had to have gall bladder surgery, if you need an entry i would be happy to fax you one
cindy

Annette
10-12-2005, 11:40 AM
Cindy sorry to hear that you had to have surgery. Hope you are feeling well soon.
I never got the entry in spite of a phone call. However I have made my own and am mailing them today. Incidentally there is now a website:catalogueexpress.net. It is not up an running yet but you can check entry and list your dog. Hope to see you at some of the trials. I have a new young dog out of AFC Cosmic Blue Genes (Levi). He is the same age as Robbie. I sold Robbie to a good family . He will be their family dog and hunting companion. Rob just couldn't figure it all out.
Marie Annette

gmhr1
10-14-2005, 12:30 PM
HI thanks I am feeling much better i suffered with this for 5 years they thought it was an ulcer, diabetic nuropathy etc... sent me to a nurologist, pyhsical therapy and all this time it was a bad gallbladder and 15 stones . We will see you at the yuma trial and Niland hopefully we can get in some training poor Bear he Jammed a Qual in Tacoma this summer and thats been the last time he was out, with Marks job and my illness he has suffered. Only 20 months and Mark retires then we get to start a whole new life with the dogs can't wait. Say Hi to Eric and Doris for us.
cindy