PDA

View Full Version : Black Warrior Results

L Magee
09-25-2005, 05:30 AM
Anyone know about the Q or Derby.

Gene
09-25-2005, 09:01 AM
I can give you a little info. The Q first and second were to dogs handled by Mark Smith and Jeff Horsley. Charlie Moody got third with I think Rascal and a fourth with another dog.

I watched the first series of the derby. Not sure how it finished. After the first series the field cut itself pretty hard. Good test, the dogs were just having a hard time digging out the flyer, the cover was pretty thick.

The open was going to the last series at noon Saturday. 10 dogs back to the last series. I'm sure it is finished now.

The AM was running water blind starting this morning.

Gene

Gene
09-25-2005, 04:23 PM
A few more partial results.

Am- 1. David Maronge, 2. Kip Kemp- Chevy 3. Jim Batte, 4. Sam Milton- Bella.

Open- 1. Horsley, Kip Kemp had either second and third or third and fourth.

Gene

Chad Wilson
09-25-2005, 04:58 PM
I will have full results posted later tonight:

Qualifying

1) Layne - Robert Elias (Handler Mark Smith)
2)Booyah-Rich Berry (Handler Jeff Horlsey)
3)Rascal-Butch Statham(Handler Charlie Moody)
4)Shot-Francis Daroza (Handler-Franco)

RJ-Dui-Jim Weatherely (Charlie Moody)

JAMS-Rock-Bobby Smith
Drake-Brian Hardin-(Jeff Horsley)
Buzz-Keith Farmer
Sunny-Randall Ayers
Gage-Austin Channell
Cole-Chad Wilson
Lily-Mike and Tara Jordan (Keith Farmer)

GammonLabs
09-25-2005, 05:37 PM
Congrats Lou Magee on Duke's Derby WIN!! A 1st and a 4th and a JAM in 3 trials.
Charlie Moody has him improving every trial.
Nice Job!

Mark Sehon
09-25-2005, 07:59 PM
The Am
R- Jam, Wiskey Mark Sehon/ Timmy Juneau Handler Mark Sehon
Jam, Cutter - Talley

Ricky Elston
09-25-2005, 08:58 PM
Congrats to Smith, David, Timmy and you too Mark!!!!! Sounds like the Louisiana boys did good. Nice handling Mark :D Hopefully I'll see ya'll at Acadiana.

kip
09-26-2005, 07:26 AM
Big congrats to David, what a weekend with a dog that is not even 3 yet. Good things do happen for the goodguy afterall. :)

Mark Sehon
09-26-2005, 08:36 AM
Hey Ricky

Thanks! I was real happy with Whiskey this weekend. He also made it to the last series of the Open. He also was one of the eight dogs out of fifty that did not handle in the first series in the Open. I lost him in the last series. Five of the ten dogs went out on a single. His blinds were real nice. This was the first trial I handled him in.

A BIG CONGRATS goes out to David with his win with Tater. At 2 1/2 this bitch is starting to makes some noise! She STOMPED the last series and the water blind.

Butch
09-26-2005, 10:03 AM
WHO IS THIS CHARLIE MOODY GUY???? :D

Chad Wilson
09-26-2005, 03:00 PM
A great weekend for Kippy Kemp also. Open and AM placements.

Kip, did you guys hit that rough weather going home?

Chad

Breck
09-26-2005, 03:08 PM
:shock: Who did Jeff Horsley win the Open with?

Mark Sehon
09-26-2005, 03:51 PM
Jeff did not win the open, his wife did with Booty. She ran a real nice trial.

Breck
09-26-2005, 04:17 PM
OK Thanks Mark
Way to go Paula and Booty

Franco
09-26-2005, 05:54 PM
OK Thanks Mark
Way to go Paula and Booty

What a thrill to watch Booty In The Shotgun run those Open marks!!! She was the only canine out of 50something to slam ALL the marks.

The girls did great as a new team. This being Paula's first time handling Booty in an Open. I'm sure she will enjoy her new dog for many years, now that she is the new owner. :wink:

I had a blast getting the Q 4th with Shot. All the Booties had fun. :lol:
The entire trial ran smoothly and all I can say is that the Black Warrior RC host one heck of an event!

Brian Cockfield
09-26-2005, 07:29 PM
Hey Ricky

Thanks! I was real happy with Whiskey this weekend. He also made it to the last series of the Open. He also was one of the eight dogs out of fifty that did not handle in the first series in the Open. I lost him in the last series. Five of the ten dogs went out on a single. His blinds were real nice. This was the first trial I handled him in.

A BIG CONGRATS goes out to David with his win with Tater. At 2 1/2 this bitch is starting to makes some noise! SheSTOMPED the last series and the water blind.
Way to go David. How is Bo doing these days Mark? I haven't spoken to David in a while. I have a full sister to Bo and Whiskey out of Sunny's second breeding to Ritz. She's coming along really nice.

wesley hamm
09-26-2005, 07:34 PM
congrats chad on the jam in the Q. :D

Franco
09-26-2005, 07:49 PM
Hey Ricky

A BIG CONGRATS goes out to David with his win with Tater. At 2 1/2 this bitch is starting to makes some noise! She STOMPED the last series and the water blind.
Way to go David. How is Bo doing these days Mark? I haven't spoken to David in a while. I have a full sister to Bo and Whiskey out of Sunny's second breeding to Ritz. She's coming along really nice.

A Ritz bitch won the Open!

Tatter ran a real nice Amateur, congrats to Dave!

Kip's dog Blue should be FC AFC after this weekend???

Emily Faith
09-27-2005, 09:18 AM
What were the Derby results?

Chad Wilson
10-04-2005, 04:56 PM
Sorry for the delay. All results are now on Entry Express.

Chad

Franco
10-04-2005, 07:51 PM
Chad, thanks for posting the results. One correction though that should go to AKC on the results. Paula handled Booty to the Open win, not Jeff. The only thing that Jeff did was just train her, Paula did the tough job! :wink:

Anthony Heath
10-05-2005, 10:53 AM
I guess that that $10,000 price tag for "Tater" earlier this Spring wasn't such a bad deal after all. :twisted:

Congrats to all who the LA and MS folks who had success at the trial. Great to see positive things happening for y'all.

Anthony