PDA

View Full Version : Tritronics G2 Frustrations

Cooper
10-05-2005, 09:38 PM
Anyone having problems with your G2 collars from Tritronics? :?:

I got my first sport 80M G2 in July. I am now on my 3rd unit (sent the first two back due to problems--stopped working). Now my third unit isn't working as of yesterday. I have to say, Tritronics customer support center has been excellent to work with for they 2-day expressed me replacement units---but this routine is getting tiresome. I will be calling Tritronics tommorow to get a replacement--but I won't be asking for a G2. I like the features of the G2 but after problems with now 3 different units in the last 3 months, my confidence is no longer there.

4 Labs
10-06-2005, 07:25 PM
I have no problem with my G2 500....what is going on with them?

FowlDogs
10-06-2005, 07:31 PM
I love my SportDog SD-2000. Not 1 problem with it.

For what it's worth.

Lab-Kid
10-11-2005, 06:44 AM
I'm sorry to say that my new Sport 80C G2 lasted 1month and 3 days before it quit on Sunday. Now I get to see how good TT's service is.

Chad Engels
10-12-2005, 07:54 AM
I hope your G2 is still under warranty, because their service is horrible when it comes to standing behind their product. That has been my personal experience anyway.

Chad

Cray Stephenson
10-13-2005, 01:48 PM
I hope your G2 is still under warranty, because their service is horrible when it comes to standing behind their product. That has been my personal experience anyway.

Chad

This seems to be more of what I am hearing. Their service used to be great. But, I haven't used them for a while now, using Sportdog who IMHO have the best service in the business.