4th Place: HRCH UH Reese's High Rankin
Owners: Beverly & David Garcia; Handler - Stacey West

5th Place: Riverwood's Hole In One, MH
Owner: Paul Yates; Handler - Dave Wilson

6th Place: Chile's Super Sonic Boom, SH
Owner: Michael Cribbs; Handler - Dave Wilson

7th Place: Black River's Dia Con Sol
Owner: Shane Harb; Handler - Chris Adams

It was a great event and ran extremely well considering this was a "first time" for all the people working the event. They are planning another classic for next year and I'm sure that one will be even better. The grounds were fantastic and the dog work was great. Jet is a super nice dog; watching her and Keith work as a team was a real pleasure!!! I'm guessing Jet came by some peanut butter cookies last nite to help celebrate.

Pat

ponce
10-10-2005, 05:07 PM
Pat

I didn't get a chance to thank you and the other judges. I left about halfway through the 4th series to drive back to the coast. I thought it was a good event and tons of fun. I hope to be back next year with a little better showing. It was nice meeting you, hope to bump into you down here in the winter.

I would also like to take my hat off to the folks that put this together, very neat idea and well run. Plus we raised money for NCDU projects.

Jeff

Paul Yates
10-10-2005, 09:42 PM
JCDU would like to thank Pat Fenstenmacher, Nunzio Litterio & John Dahl for being our judges at NCDU Duck Dog Classic. It was a great weekend for seeing the dogs work.

To all the wonderful people that brought their dogs and ran in the event, thanks for coming out. We look forward as a committee in doing it again next year. Your comments make us feel like we can have an event that can turn into something special.

Dogs in 1st, 4th & 7th are QAA.

Break down of title dogs. Some had multiple titles.

QAA 6
GHRCH 1
MH 15
HRCH 17
OTHER 14

Pat F.
10-11-2005, 09:20 PM
Pat

I didn't get a chance to thank you and the other judges. I left about halfway through the 4th series to drive back to the coast. I thought it was a good event and tons of fun. I hope to be back next year with a little better showing. It was nice meeting you, hope to bump into you down here in the winter.

I would also like to take my hat off to the folks that put this together, very neat idea and well run. Plus we raised money for NCDU projects.

Jeff

Jeff, I'm definitely coming down to train.......working those details out right now and looking forward to spending training time with some of the folks I met, you included.

It was a great weekend and from what I hear next year's event will be something that everyone will want to enter.

Pat

ponce
10-12-2005, 03:37 AM
Let me know when you will be in the area and I can let you know some of our local training groups and areas.

Jeff

Keith Farmer
10-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Hey Pat,

Just saw your post.

I'm guessing Jet came by some peanut butter cookies last nite to help celebrate.

That is great you remembered my comments :lol:

Jet actually had two P-Butter cookies at the Jameson Inn while lounging on a new down-comforter.

Thanks for your kind words,

O'Dawgs

Paul Yates
10-12-2005, 11:31 PM
Keith Farmer is one heck of a trainer, looking at the dogs he brought up to NC this pass weekend.

We look forward to having Mike, Jet and yourself back next year for te title of the best duck dog in NC. I know there has been talk among the NC trainers about closing off the border so ou can not get back up here. Just kidding. Hope you guys felt welcomed. Again congratulations.

Pat F.
10-13-2005, 09:05 AM
I just ordered a case of peanut butter cookies for my dogs so WATCH OUT!!!!................ :twisted:

Pat

tjw_128
10-13-2005, 11:32 AM
I just ordered a case of peanut butter cookies for my dogs so WATCH OUT!!!!................

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Peanut butter cookies have been Jet's secret weapon for a long time! Keith gave away his secret!

You know those adds that say"powered by Eukanuba" or whatever...we need to have one for Jet that says "powered by Keebler".

tjw_128
10-14-2005, 08:47 PM
Cool...the event made the Raleigh newspaper!

http://www.newsobserver.com/sports/outdoors/story/2815538p-9261731c.html

Keith Farmer
10-15-2005, 08:06 PM
I want to know where my photo is????? :lol: :lol:

Pat F.
10-16-2005, 06:51 AM
I want to know where my photo is????? :lol: :lol:

You didn't give that reporter any peanut butter cookies!!! :mrgreen:

Pat