PDA

View Full Version : Lincoln Trail

John Gassner
10-22-2005, 09:31 AM
Congratulations to Lanier Fogg for winning the Derby this weekend with Zuess! I think Bill Speck took second and Jeannie Garland took third or fourth with Moose. More details to follow.

John

Chad Baker
10-22-2005, 09:45 AM
That 2nd put Katie on the derby list, I'm sure Bill and Matilda Speck are some happy folks right now :D
CB

Melanie Foster
10-22-2005, 01:42 PM
Nice! That is the Derby list for Zeus as well. :D

L Magee
10-23-2005, 08:23 AM
The derby results are:

1st Zeus/Lenier Fogg (Derby list)
2nd Katie/Bill Speck (Derby list)
3rd Moose/Jeanne Garland
4th Sugar/Danny Luttrell
RJ/ Lucky/ Jason Flening
Jams Skyy/ Jeff Hornsley
Splash/Mark Wardlaw

Congrats to all. Zeus ran a great trial.

Bait
10-23-2005, 11:20 AM
Congrats, Lanier & Zeus!

Val Ducross
10-23-2005, 03:16 PM
Congratulations to all involved with Zeus and Katie for helping get these two dogs on the Derby List 8) Val

Fast Woody
10-23-2005, 07:43 PM
Kippy AKA "Butt Munch" wins the Amateur with I drove my CHEVY to the Levee.....way to go!!!!

Dick Dallasasee (not sure the dogs name) 2nd
Jimmie Darnell -- China 3rd
??? 4th

Open
Lefty
Vince
Kippy's Mini
the Garlands...not sure which dog.

I think Woody got a jam??
________
vapir no2 vaporizer (http://vapirno2.net)

Howard N
10-23-2005, 07:59 PM
Amateur first and Open 3rd ain't to shabby on a weekend. Good goin' Kippy.

Gwen Jones
10-23-2005, 08:15 PM
Way to go Chevy! It was a pleasure to watch you with all of your dogs this weekend Kippy. Well deserved win. To Quick, China and Lefty congrats as well.

Lefty was on fire this weekend and a wonderful win in the open. Jim must be one proud handler. Tess has really come on for Clif and Jeannie and doing so well. Minnie is about to have her day for Kippy.

Paul Rainbolt
10-23-2005, 08:41 PM
Congratulations Lanier

Dave Kress
10-24-2005, 08:02 AM
Congrats to Kippy----- he has earned a ton of points this year with at least 4 different dogs. Good dogs come from a good program. You have done well Mr. Kip.

Fast Woody earns another open jam, what is that open jams in consective weeks? You must be thrilled--color is around the corner!

Lanier and Bill get their pups on the Derby list--- another nice accomplishment

Congrats to all from Marty and Dave

Becky Mills
10-24-2005, 09:10 AM
Way to go Kippy!!! Wow - an Am win and an Open third! Jeepers, you and your dogs are not just good but consistently good.
And how 'bout Lanier and Zuess!!! Not only good but good looking, too! No, Lanier, I'm talking about Zuess.
And congratulations to Katie and the Specks - she is a wonderful little girl. Already tearing up the quals, too.
Take Care,
Becky and Hoss

Emily Faith
10-24-2005, 03:13 PM
Jim Dorobek and Lefty got the 4th place in the Am. RJ was Kippy with Blue. There were several other jams, including Eve, with me handling, for a change.

Other big news was a Qual win for Tribute to Justice ("Honor"), owned by Justicedog and handled by Andy Attar. Way to go, Honor--my puppy! I may not "own" him, but he will always be one of my babies!

JusticeDog
10-24-2005, 03:39 PM
Other big news was a Qual win for Tribute to Justice ("Honor"), owned by Justicedog and handled by Andy Attar. Way to go, Honor--my puppy! I may not "own" him, but he will always be one of my babies!

This was Andy's first trial with Honor, and they were quite the team! Andy even let Honor go home to sleep on the bed for a few days! :D

HOnor always runs well at LincolnTrail.... must be something about being back home on that Kentucky soil where he was born!