PDA

View Full Version : Paul Sletten Seminar-Alabama (Central Ala. HRC)

Chad Wilson
11-14-2005, 05:16 PM
Copy of cover letter sent -Please email me and I will forward you a PDF file via email with more information. This will be very similar to the workshop at Kippy's last year which was excellent.

chadwilsonc@comcast.net

Dear Retriever Friends,

Central Alabama Hunting Retriever Club is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a Seminar / Workshop presented by Paul Sletten on February 4th and 5th at the Cattle Ranch in Greensboro, Alabama. Paul is a professional field trial trainer from Wisconsin who has trained and handled numerous dogs to Field Champion titles. This seminar will benefit both the hunt test and field trial handler. The two day seminar will be based on transition and advanced training with an emphasis on problem solving. 10 handler/ dog teams will be selected for the workshop and we will also have observer spots. Handler spots will be for dogs that are in the transition to advanced stages. Lunch will be provided on the grounds each day. Advanced registration is required by January 15th. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Chad Wilson & Ken Wood

Observer Spots: $100
Handler Spots: $200

Lodging:

Winwood Inn Demopolis 334-289-1760
Days Inn Demopolis 334-289-2500
Holiday Inn Express Demopolis 334-289-9595

Dining:

Red Barn: 901 Highway 80 East
Napoleon?s: 123 West Washington Street
La Gran Fiesta: 925 Highway 80 East

Bryan
11-18-2005, 03:12 PM
Anyone have any comments about his seminar?

JusticeDog
11-20-2005, 10:35 AM
Haven't been to a Paul Sletton seminar... but have trained with him, called him for advice. Paul is an excellent teacher. Very concise and clear in his directions and his rationale for why he does certain things....

Chad Wilson
12-06-2005, 12:54 PM
See our ad in the Field Trial News on bottom of second page.

Or contact me for more information. This will be a great seminar. I have personally been to one of Paul's seminars and so have a few others on RTF.

chadwilsonc@comcast.net

Chad Wilson
12-30-2005, 06:15 PM
Spots Available. Majority of information is above.

Please contact me at chadwilsonc@comcast.net for more information

Happy New Year's

Chad

Chad Wilson
01-19-2006, 11:47 AM
Several Spots remain. Contact if interested.

kip
01-28-2006, 04:24 PM
anyone who is interested in a strong one on one seminar should attend this one. paul can get on anyones level. field trial or hunt test.

Chad Wilson
02-06-2006, 11:34 AM
I would like to thank everyone who made the seminar this past weekend such a success.

Paul is not only an excellent trainer, but is very good at the way he presents his material and is very good at communicating his reasoning so that it makes sense to everyone.

Thanks Paul and Sarah