PDA

View Full Version : What kind of trailer to buy?

Aaron Homburg
12-25-2005, 05:53 PM
I am looking to purchase a trailer in the near future, probably a 6 or 8 hole. I am asking for advice on which trailer to buy? I want a safe trailer first and foremost and then from there? Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.

Aaron[/b]

Andy Carlson
12-25-2005, 07:02 PM
I just got a Deerskin trailer (4 dog). I could not be happier!! The quality of the trailer is fantastic, the amount of features that came standard is awesome and I would highly recommend Deerskin.

Andy

Eddie Sullivan
12-25-2005, 08:01 PM
Without a doubt Deerskin is the way to go. With safety and ease of operation in mind Deerskin is my pick. As Andy stated, what is standard features on a Deerskin is options with other manufactures. The insulation factor is another big plus.
________
Buy Silver Surfer (http://vaporizers.net/silver-surfer-vaporizer)

Ray Shanks
12-26-2005, 08:12 AM
Ainley and Deerskin are the best on the market. I personally have an Ainley and a friend of mine has a Deerskin. I like Ainley because I had my trailer custom built and Chad was more accommodating. I think these are the safest trailers.

Ray

chasd
12-26-2005, 08:57 AM
Does anyone have any experience with Jones Trailers?

Sharon Potter
12-26-2005, 02:25 PM
I've for six hole Jones, and I really love it. Pulls like a dream, and they customized it to my specs. I have been very happy with it, and wouldn't hesitate to get another.