PDA

View Full Version : TT pro release

badbullgator
12-27-2005, 12:13 PM
I am having an ?issue? with my TT releases. They are less than a year old and use to work great. In the last two weeks or so they have become ?sensitive?. By that I mean that I have to kind of bend or point the receiver antenna toward the line in order to have the receiver sound or release. I have never experienced this with any other releases. There are about 8 television/radio antennas within a mile or so of where we train and is the only thing I can think of that could be causing this problem. I am not sure if the signal is being interfered with by these. The releases have been recharged and the transmitter has fresh batteries in it. Any thoughts?

Howard N
12-27-2005, 08:09 PM
I've got two pro controls that don't work to well in cold weather. Has be been about 35 degrees or so there?

badbullgator
12-27-2005, 09:05 PM
Hummmm...it has been getting down in the 50's

Howard N
12-27-2005, 09:34 PM
Hummmm...it has been getting down in the 50's

Probably not it then. 50's sounds like our summer. Mine worked fine in the summer.

badbullgator
12-28-2005, 11:44 AM
Man it has to be the area we are training in because today we had a launcher set-up no more than 50 yards away and it would not work (electronics) for anything. Switched receivers and still nothing. Held the receiver so the antenna was pointing directly at the line and it received the signal fine. The other launchers were 150 and 210 yards out and worked fine. :?: :?: :?:

DL
12-28-2005, 12:01 PM
I have one that is a couple years old now that doesn't keep a charge very well. Another one the same age does fine. I used mine on a winger where the trigger was sticking every so often for a while and eventually everytime and had to be fixed. Maybe the trigger on your winger is sticking part of the time, and the rest of the time your pro control is loosing its charge. If you have a Zinger Winger check to see if the trigger gets pinched in the slot it slams into. The metal on mine smashed in a little after repeated use. On the pro controls that light is blinking like it has a full charge one minute, and the next minute minute the winger won't work. I want to get my pro control fixed, but haven't looked into doing it and need to.

p.s. your avatar is outrageous :)

badbullgator
12-28-2005, 12:34 PM
I have one that is a couple years old now that doesn't keep a charge very well. Another one the same age does fine. I used mine on a winger where the trigger was sticking every so often for a while and eventually everytime and had to be fixed. Maybe the trigger on your winger is sticking part of the time, and the rest of the time your pro control is loosing its charge. If you have a Zinger Winger check to see if the trigger gets pinched in the slot it slams into. The metal on mine smashed in a little after repeated use. On the pro controls that light is blinking like it has a full charge one minute, and the next minute minute the winger won't work. I want to get my pro control fixed, but haven't looked into doing it and need to.

p.s. your avatar is outrageous :)

Not the triggers. It happens by location, put the winger in one location and it will not work with ANY receiver. Move it to another location and it will work with ANY receiver. The winger does not matter it is the receiver (or maybe transmitter) with ANY winger. Point the antenna directly at the transmitter and it works.
I am calling TT right now to see what they say.

Avatar is my wife and one of the Boy's :wink: