PDA

View Full Version : Pet Groom Pro Ionic Cleaning Brush

Ken Bora
01-01-2006, 07:18 AM
has anyone used these? are they for real or just a TV gimmic? will they take that gamey chessey funk away that they get when they do not have swimming water for a few months?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pet-Groom-Pro-Ionic-Cleaning-Brush-New_W0QQitemZ7734237191QQcategoryZ46305QQssPageNam eZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thanks all
Ken Bora

Vicky Trainor
01-01-2006, 09:49 AM
will they take that gamey chessey funk away that they get when they do not have swimming water for a few months?
Ken Bora

LOL.....you've got to be kidding. There is NOTHING that will remove that!!!

J/K!! :wink: :lol: :wink:

Vicky

DEMO
01-03-2006, 08:20 PM
My thoughtful mother in-law got me one last year. Not worth it. Used it a few times.

LLJ
01-04-2006, 12:47 AM
How 'bout an old fashion bath?

Lawrence Jeur

Ken Bora
01-04-2006, 07:11 AM
How 'bout an old fashion bath? Lawrence Jeur

Well Hello Lawrence,
Being a new person I can see your confused :? . Here in the product review forum we discuss the pro's and con's of products in question. Now I understand the need for the newbie's to post on every topic they read and drive up their Posts Per Day rating. Yet I do not see how your bath recommendation answers the question below.

has anyone used these? are they for real or just a TV gimmick? thanks all
Ken Bora
Thank you for trying, I appreciate your effort but now you can go back to advocating prohibition while attempting to spell your last name consistently, good luck. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ken Bora

Anthony Petrozza
01-04-2006, 01:15 PM
Hey Ken, My Fiance bought me one for Christmas. To me it doesn't do didly. I brush him with it once a day, no change. But he really likes to chew on it. :lol: Have you seen the info commercial for that "O" spray. It gets any pet odor out almost insantly. Comes with a spray for the car and house and one for the carpet stains.

Annette
01-05-2006, 11:09 AM
Ken I bought one last summer . Every time I go to use it the battery is dead. I guess the off switch doesn't work. Maybe that is why it was on sale. Marie A