PDA

View Full Version : Arkat VF formula pricing in your area

EDT
01-01-2006, 07:17 PM
Hey everyone,

I am thinking of switching to the Arkat VF formula and was wondering about the price. Right now I have 2 dogs (7 month old pup and 3 1/2 year old female).

The puppy gets EUK large breed puppy and the older dog gets Diamond Lamb and Rice. I get a real good price on the Diamond here (18.99) for 40 lb bag and get raped on the Euk large breed puppy to the tune of about 38.99 bag. I have to have the Arkat special ordered to get it here but am curious what every else around the country is paying for it. I know that some places are going to be higher because of location but am just looking for a good general comparison. Since I have to special order I may just go with Eagle Pac if the price is compareable to Arkat, I have to special order both. My older dog has issues with corn so I will be looking for foods without corn and for the puppy I will want a large breed puppy formula.

I know alot of people have been switching to Arkat. I tried it on my older female once. Bought 2 bags of the Green endurance and even though I noticed a definite difference in her coat, she did not like eating it. I would put it down and she would walk away from the bowl. I would pick it up every day for 3 days towards the end of feeding it before she would eat any. I finally just gave it away and switched back to Diamond Lamb and Rice. Any way I am getting off my own topic. I am just looking for some pricing and the brands that you'll are feeding. I would especially like to hear from those of you who have a dog with corn issues and how this food has worked for you.
Thanks in advance.

AmiableLabs
01-01-2006, 09:41 PM
For the VF Complete Performance (new higher-priced formula) --

I can drive thirty miles out into the country and pay $24 for 40#;

Or I can stay local and drive only three miles and pay $29 for 40#.

(I wish I could find training grounds out near the cheaper place.:()

As stated, this is for the new formula which is just a couple months old now. The older formula was $5 a bag cheaper across the board.

EDT
01-02-2006, 10:12 AM
That's still a pretty darn good price. Thanks for replying

dogfoodgirl
01-02-2006, 07:56 PM
Hi EDT,

Wayne Scott covers MT and his number is: 801-571-9017.
Give him a call and see if he has a store close to you.
Happy New Year!

dogfoodgirl
01-02-2006, 08:03 PM
Hi,

Arkat VF has a rebate program and a frequent buyer program.
Please check with your local retailer and ask for this information.
We also have a Kennel/Breeder program.
If you would like me to send you any information please contact me!

Mike Peters-labguy23
01-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Too bad no one sells ARKAT with in 90 miles of me. Are there any dealers that will be carrying it near Minneapolis/St.Paul?

Sharon Potter
01-02-2006, 08:48 PM
I'd be interested in hearing more as well, as no one locally carries it. I'm in northern WI.

dogfoodgirl
01-02-2006, 09:01 PM
I have contacted the rep. in your area to reply to you.
We are on holiday until tomorrow.
If you would like to PM me and give me your zip codes I will try to find a dealer in your area.