PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Voigt/Retrievers ONLINE Workshop atWNY Retriever Club

stevelow
01-06-2006, 08:43 PM
WNY Retriever Club is sponsoring the Dennis Voight Retrievers ONLINE Retriever Lte Transition/Advanced Training Workshop on May 6-7, 2006.

For more information contact Lynne Busch at buschcl@verizon.net.

[/img]

Miriam Wade
01-07-2006, 07:05 AM
Thanks Steve!!! Wow! Finally something high caliber that's close to home!!

M

stevelow
01-09-2006, 10:03 PM
The flyer for the Dennis Voigt's workshop is available at WNYRC's website:

www.geocities.com/wnyrc

Click on "Events" on the left side, and you will find all the info.

Kristie Wilder
01-22-2006, 07:57 PM
Glad he's back doing seminars. You guys will really enjoy it. Lots of great tips and tricks.

lablover
01-24-2006, 11:04 AM
That will be great, I'm sure! :)
I love Dennis's articles in Retrievers Online.

I wish it was closer. :cry:

lennie
02-28-2006, 09:29 AM
Anyone know how many spaces left?

Miriam Wade
02-28-2006, 03:28 PM

I would contact Lynne soon, as there is keen interest in this. I signed up as soon as I heard & there were no spots left for those bringing a dog. I hope you get a spot. After devouring the "Retrievers Online" articles I bet this is going to be fantastic.

M

Kristie Wilder
02-28-2006, 03:32 PM

I would contact Lynne soon, as there is keen interest in this. I signed up as soon as I heard & there were no spots left for those bringing a dog. I hope you get a spot. After devouring the "Retrievers Online" articles I bet this is going to be fantastic.

M

It'll be great. Be ready to draw a lot, take lots of notes and lots of pics...

lennie
03-12-2006, 09:38 AM
I guess there are a few handler only spots left for this seminar. It promises to be a really good one! If you haven't signed up already, you might miss out on a great seminar. :lol:

Polock
04-16-2006, 05:28 PM
I imagine this seminar has been cancelled, as the other has, because of Dennis's Amatuer status questions for taking money for training seminars............ :?:

Kevin Hannah
04-17-2006, 12:54 AM
Just recieved an e-mail back from Lynne tonigt letting me know that it has been cancelled :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Very disapointing, we had been looking forward to going since January.