PDA

View Full Version : Shreveport-Bossier Retriever Club FT Feb 24-26, 2006

FOM
01-10-2006, 10:37 AM
Posting for a friend.

Shreveport-Bossier Retriever Club will be hosting a Spring FT Feb 24-26 in Sarepta , LA. Entries close: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 11:59:59 PM CST.

Open
Owner-Handler Amateur - Friday start!
Derby

No Qual.

Enter online at EE: https://www.entryexpress.net/loggedin/viewevent.aspx?eid=1274

Bayou Magic
01-18-2006, 11:06 AM
Hey,

What's this no Qual stuff? I guess RouxBaby scared 'em too bad back in Dec. HEHEHEHEHE.

Lainee,

When and where does Buttlet make his Qual debut?

fp

FOM
01-18-2006, 11:12 AM
Hey,

What's this no Qual stuff? I guess RouxBaby scared 'em too bad back in Dec. HEHEHEHEHE.

Lainee,

When and where does Buttlet make his Qual debut?

fp

Frank,

I don't know yet, he is ready for you and RouxBaby so you better bring your kleenex the next time we meet.............................................. .........I might need it! :wink:

The rate I'm going my schedule won't allow me to run a Qual until mid-May at the Rocky Mountain Spring Trial. You coming to CO this year? What is your schedule shaping up to look like?

FOM

Bayou Magic
01-18-2006, 01:02 PM
Lainee,

You aren't fooling anybody. I know where Butlett spent the winter. He'll be ready.

I need to knock some rust off of Roux before we even think about jumping back in. That process will start this weekend. I hope to be able to double stake him with some hope of finishing before the end of the year. Until then, we will probably just run 2 or 3 quals this spring. CO is not in the plans this summer, but I have the CO trials on my wish list. Plans can change...

Scratch Butlett's ears for me and take care,
Frank and Deb

cpayne
01-18-2006, 08:02 PM
You two should make a comic book "The Adventures of Rouxbaby & Buttlett" :D