PDA

View Full Version : Running order for 3 D/Q

Chad Baker
01-28-2006, 08:48 AM
If anyone here has the running order for this coming weeks 3 D/Q in Woodville, MS would you please post it.
Thanks
CB

Gerard Rozas
01-31-2006, 11:17 AM
You will get a catalog when you get there - but your dogs number will have very little to do with when you run.

You need to talk to Joe Broyles or Lee Jolley that Friday and they will direct you to the stake you are supposed to be at. They divide up the pros and multidog handlers and send them to certain stakes to speed things along. IE - Mark Mosher with 8 derby dogs will be sent to Acadiana Derby to run all his dogs first thing. THIS JUST AN EXAMPLE!!! If you are single dog Am - you will probably be pushed back a ways to get the multi dog handlers smoothly between stakes.

saltydog
02-01-2006, 08:22 PM
Does any have a running lis that can tell us how many dogs in each stake?
Merit badges will be awarded!

Gene
02-02-2006, 08:57 AM
Anyone have driving directions from Woodville or Natchez to the grounds?
I understand the trial is not on the same grounds as past trials in Woodville.

Thanks, Gene

Franco
02-02-2006, 09:31 AM
I understand that some of the new grounds are as far south as St Francisville. Try and get a room at the FT HQ as that should be the shortest drive to the grounds.

Good luck in the D's with Blew!

J Fleming
02-02-2006, 10:54 AM
Gene,

I sent you a PM. Call me and i can fax u a map.

Jason

rboudet
02-02-2006, 11:19 AM
It is at least a 45-60 min drive to the trial grounds from the Natchez Days Inn ( Trial Headquaters) approximately 52 miles each way. All sites are directly off of Highway 61. The sites seem to be closer to St Francisville than Natchez.

Gene
02-02-2006, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the map Jason. And I appreciate the other info and directions. I'm leaving early in the morning. Looks like it is an hour further than I had anticipated. Not much sleep tonight..

Gene