PDA

View Full Version : which "man" should Kristie invite to the women onl

alaskan peakes
03-09-2006, 09:48 PM
Hmmmm
tough question :shock:

now don't you guys go and get emotional if you don't win!

dogcommand
03-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Why should any man be invited :?: :?:

alaskan peakes
03-09-2006, 11:02 PM
it was suggested in the original post that the women might need some 'entertainment' ---- whatever THAT means!:twisted: :evil: :shock:

Juli

dogcommand
03-09-2006, 11:18 PM
How about None of the above....Can't be that hard up for entertainment!
Sorry, but all the threads posted by big ego guys trying to shoot each other down has me disgusted :roll:

Latisha
03-10-2006, 03:08 PM
I can't choose, no fair!

Entertainment hmmm...
Jerry can sing a nice song and he can cook. Pretty much all I need.
Shayne went and got engaged, and become all business like and sort of grown up. OTOH he does have a Rita machine.
Chris is married to a great lady with some awfully cute kids. What a bummer. But he is very funny and he can make those cool sounds on them duck calls.
KG - KG? THE KG, or the K G, or who? Not sure I can vote for anyone that doesn't use their real name or fills out their profile information. ;)
Uncle Bill I haven't had the opportunity to meet yet, but he seems like the kinda guy you just want to have around.

How about a write-in candidate? Where's Otey???

Latisha

K G
03-10-2006, 03:24 PM
Like you don't know my name, Latisha..... :D

Anyways......I'm likin' my chances so far..... 8)

0% out of 7 votes cast..... :lol:

Talk about a mandate to stay at the house!! :P !!!!!!!!!!!!!

kg

AmiableLabs
03-11-2006, 06:31 PM
A-a-a-a-ahhhh, you ladies don't know what you are missing! :P

Polock
03-11-2006, 06:46 PM
I know that there will be no need for duck or pheasant calls at this trial with all the CACKLIN' goin' on.........................the dawgs are sure to be confused.....................unless they enjoy TEA & CRUMPETS............but I'm sure for some it will be more like BEER & BRATS...................... :twisted: :P

Polock...........hearin' da motor turn over on da bus as we speak........... :shock: