PDA

View Full Version : West Nebraska Spring FT

FOM
03-10-2006, 03:25 PM
I've checked EE, I've checked AKC and sent an email to the address provided, but thought I'd check with RTF also....

Anyone know when the closing date is going to be? AKC has it listed as Dec 31, 2999 :roll: but I have a funny feeling that's wrong. :wink:

I'm going to assume it will be an EE event since it was last year, but I do not want to take that to the bank....

Need to know the closing date so I can make arrangements to get Bullet entered if I'm still on my honeymoon....

Any help would be appreciated....

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

FOM
03-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Okay the email just got bounced back to me....so much for contact info on the AKC website..... :?

Any help would be appreciated.....looking foward to returning to West Nebraska, they had one hell of a cook out last year, this year I'll try and bring a side dish to share - my Mom's mash potatoes - mmmmm, yummy!

FOM

FOM
03-12-2006, 11:05 PM
bump - hoping people are returning from the weekend trials.....

FOM

FOM
03-16-2006, 02:09 PM
One last bump and then I'm giving up and not worrying about my FT schedule until after we get back from our honeymoon at the end of April.....would really like to make sure I can get this one on the schedule...

FOM

Shayne Mehringer
03-17-2006, 11:32 AM
Jeff Hess
jhess@nppsd.org

FOM
03-17-2006, 11:42 AM
Thanks Shayne!!

BTW can you make sure Mark gets Bullet's Derby JAM from Metro while he is there at the end of the month! The turd still hasn't picked it up!

Oh yeah, kick Bullet for me when/if you see him!

Thanks a million!

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

Shayne Mehringer
03-17-2006, 11:48 AM
Thanks Shayne!!

BTW can you make sure Mark gets Bullet's Derby JAM from Metro while he is there at the end of the month! The turd still hasn't picked it up!

Oh yeah, kick Bullet for me when/if you see him!

Thanks a million!

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

I'll give him a few extra ribbons to keep on his truck so he can hand them out when he doesn't wait around for the placements to pick up the ribbons. HAHA

SM

Mike Noel
03-17-2006, 12:05 PM
I never got my Metro derby greenie either and I was there (so was Mark)...they ran out!

Shayne Mehringer
03-17-2006, 12:25 PM
I never got my Metro derby greenie either and I was there (so was Mark)...they ran out!

I WASN'T.... i was shooting the flyer in the AM. Derby finished, ribbons handed out, judges left town, and no one told the event secretary any thing. HAHA

SM

Mike Noel
03-17-2006, 12:48 PM
The Marshall said they would be mailed, no big whoop here, I am just mad that the Chocolate dogs (Nik) got one before the black dogs did.... :lol:

FOM
03-17-2006, 12:50 PM

Yes they did, but Shayne said he ordered more - Mark said he would get them at Pin Oak as that is where they are kept (I do believe) anyway the right hand ain't talk to the left hand and since Shayne is the FTS for Metro again I was hoping he'd hook me up!

http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=28428&highlight=hailcall+shayne

FOM

Mike Noel
03-17-2006, 12:54 PM
Lainee, got your mail. Sorry just telling you, we were out of town for spring break until yesterday. 8)

FOM
03-17-2006, 01:05 PM
Lainee, got your mail. Sorry just telling you, we were out of town for spring break until yesterday. 8)

Oh yeah - thanks!! Rumor is that he is going to switch the whole truck! :wink: :D

I also heard Bullet looks good and is holding a nice weight, which makes me very, very happy!! Now inly if I could get a good report on his water blinds ;) hint, hint....know his marking and land blinds look good - just want to know if he has gotten some of the choppiness out of the water blinds!?!?

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

Mike Noel
03-17-2006, 01:21 PM
Well, maybe we should breed Bullet and Izzy becasue her waterblinds are great...its her land blinds that are a challenge!

Shayne Mehringer
03-17-2006, 01:33 PM
...the right hand ain't talk to the left hand and since Shayne is the FTS for Metro again I was hoping he'd hook me up!

Unfortunately, the right hand and the left hand are both attached to MY body and both hands are very busy. Metro used to be a 4-5 person show, then a 3 person show, then a 2 person show... now it's a one person show, i'll be willing to listen to your complaints when you are putting on a trial by yourself.

I'm sure there are derby jam ribbons somewhere at Pin Oak. I do remember being told they ran out at the derby, and i did get more. I'll make sure Mark, and anyone else who wants one, gets derby jam ribbons.

SM

FOM
03-17-2006, 01:41 PM
...the right hand ain't talk to the left hand and since Shayne is the FTS for Metro again I was hoping he'd hook me up!

Unfortunately, the right hand and the left hand are both attached to MY body and both hands are very busy. Metro used to be a 4-5 person show, then a 3 person show, then a 2 person show... now it's a one person show, i'll be willing to listen to your complaints when you are putting on a trial by yourself.

I'm sure there are derby jam ribbons somewhere at Pin Oak. I do remember being told they ran out at the derby, and i did get more. I'll make sure Mark, and anyone else who wants one, gets derby jam ribbons.

SM

Psst.....just harassing you! I know you are busy! I appreciate you working your ass off to make Metro happen! Don't worry I'm fully sucked into PPRC this year and as much as I can do for CWRC (why did the ask the worse shooter possible to be Gun Captian???). I just wished I could come down there in person and harrass not to mention try a 'rita I keep hearing about.... :evil:

It's all good - Mike and I are just giving you crap!! Don't kick Bullet for me, kick Mark! That should make you feel better! :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, did you set a date yet?? Planning and running a FT is simple compared to a wedding.....trust me!

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

Shayne Mehringer
03-17-2006, 02:05 PM
Oh yeah, did you set a date yet?? Planning and running a FT is simple compared to a wedding.....trust me!

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

Who said i was getting married?

SM

FOM
03-17-2006, 02:06 PM

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

Who said i was getting married?

SM

Okay so you are going to have a LONG engagement???

I Didn't miss anything did I????

FOM

Shayne Mehringer
03-17-2006, 02:20 PM
Okay so you are going to have a LONG engagement???

I Didn't miss anything did I????

FOM

Step 1. Dating
Step 2. Engagement
Step 3. Married

You don't ask people who are dating when they are getting engaged, so once you get engaged, why does everyone ask when your getting married??????? hehehe

I would guess that we might get married sometime in 07 or 08.

SM