PDA

View Full Version : North Texas heads up

Mike Noel
03-17-2006, 09:08 AM
For those planning to wait until the last minute to make hotel reservations for this trial:

There is a large baseball tournament going on in Ardmore that weekend, we have had reservations for my sons team for months now and I am sure other teams have done the same.

This may or may not affect you but I would suggest you make your reservations sooner rather than later.

Shayne Mehringer
03-17-2006, 12:31 PM
If you can't get a room. Call Ed and he will let you bunk with him.

SM

Mike Noel
03-17-2006, 01:01 PM
Or if you can change diapers, Guthrie will let you stay at his new house...and I am talkin' about the baby's diapers...

Shayne Mehringer
03-17-2006, 01:04 PM
Or if you can change diapers, Guthrie will let you stay at his new house...and I am talkin' about the baby's diapers...

I was at the Guthrie Mansion last night. I'll be staying in the north wing during bluebonnet. I can't make it to N. Texas because i'm judging elsewhere.

SM

Mike Noel
03-17-2006, 01:06 PM
Isnt mama Guthrie supposed to pop right about Bluebonnet weekend??? That could be interesting.

Nik
03-17-2006, 01:21 PM
Isnt mama Guthrie supposed to pop right about Bluebonnet weekend??? That could be interesting.

Guthries luck he will be solid going in to the 4th, on his way to the FC/AFC when she pops. 5 to 1 odds says Guthrie runs Dozer anyways, and has Dr. Ed deliver.

EdA
03-17-2006, 08:07 PM
If you can't get a room. Call Ed and he will let you bunk with him.

SWFs only 8)

Ken Guthrie
03-18-2006, 09:46 AM
Boys, you got it all wrong.

Each night I have a talk with Gage just before bed. I let him know he can't come till his due date........April 20th. There are many local trials and turkey season starts the first.

I know the little dude will wait his turn knowing his dad has got some things to do. :wink:

Mike Noel
03-18-2006, 10:26 AM
Ken if you are a real man you will make your wife cross her legs until the 24th so you can run North Texas :lol:

Ken Guthrie
03-18-2006, 11:51 AM
Ken if you are a real man you will make your wife cross her legs until the 24th so you can run North Texas :lol:

I will definately tell her to do that. :roll:

Shayne Mehringer
03-18-2006, 01:51 PM

Yeah like that works. How do you think he got in this situation in the first place?

SM

DKR
03-18-2006, 01:57 PM

Yeah like that works. How do you think he got in this situation in the first place?

SM

Don't make the assumption he had anything to do with it. :twisted:

Ken Guthrie
03-18-2006, 03:43 PM

SM

If I could show you the 3D sonogram pics with color you would know for sure it's mine.

Bald, chunky, and pretending to blow a duck call already. :lol:

Shayne Mehringer
03-18-2006, 04:42 PM

SM

If I could show you the 3D sonogram pics with color you would know for sure it's mine.

Bald, chunky, and pretending to blow a duck call already. :lol:

I saw the sonogram pics and video.... you could see his little baby "package" in one of the pics. Becky said it looked just like Daddy's.

SM

Angie B
03-18-2006, 09:33 PM
Ahhhh,,,, :wink: The old RTF as I remember it.... Ball busting anyone?????

Angie