PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Tallahassee

Kristie Wilder
03-20-2006, 07:27 AM
The THRC hunt test this weekend was wonderful as usual... The members of this club are some of the most dedicated, if not THE most dedicated club members in the hunt test sport.

Got to meet Andy, who passed master with Briezy!! Now, why I posted this before Becky had a chance to, I don't know!! :)

It was a tough, meaty test, but WOW we had some great dogs running there. A high pass rate which I feel was well-deserved by the dogs that made it.

Didn't get home til almost 1am, but had a really great weekend. Thanks to everyone for their hard work... You couldn't ask for a better event.

-Kristie

Becky Mills
03-20-2006, 07:39 AM
Got to meet Andy, who passed master with Briezy!! Now, why I posted this before Becky had a chance to, I don't know!! :)

-Kristie[/quote]

Au contraire - that news made the front page (look under Team Luckydux).

Kristie Wilder
03-20-2006, 07:47 AM

-Kristie

Au contraire - that news made the front page (look under Team Luckydux).[/quote]

lol!! how was I supposed to know THAT??? :)

Lady Hunter
03-20-2006, 11:39 AM
It's not important to me who was the first poster, but I certainly had a good time. Thanks again Becky & Kristie for the cookies and chat. Oh yeah Becky, half the cookies went to Kristie! Now I am off to start the HT paperwork that has to be sent to the AKC.

FOM
03-20-2006, 12:35 PM
I keep hearing about these famous cokkies of Becky's - damn I'm going to have to make a road trip one of these days!!

FOM

Becky Mills
03-20-2006, 12:42 PM
Come on down.

Andy Carlson
03-20-2006, 01:24 PM
I keep hearing about these famous cokkies of Becky's - damn I'm going to have to make a road trip one of these days!!

FOM

The tea cakes are to DIE for!! Best cookies I have ever had!! :D

Andy

FOM
03-20-2006, 02:02 PM

FOM

The tea cakes are to DIE for!! Best cookies I have ever had!! :D

Andy

Oh sure rub it in - you would think a friend would hook another friend up! ;)

You better of shared with Briezy, Graham and Jaxxy, too!!

Lainee, Flash and Bullet

Dave Kress
03-20-2006, 08:56 PM
The Tallahassee Club had another perfect South Georgia weekend. Great weather, nice tests and a well managed event.
Somehow Becky missed me on the cookie run and that usually does not happen.
Dave and Marty Kress