PDA

View Full Version : Wisc. Amat. Sanctioned Trial

Cindy Read
04-02-2006, 06:01 PM
Ran the Open a Wisc. Amat. Sanctioned trial today and after a sloppy blind was called back to the third series. Started with 18 and 11 were called back to an indented triple with the right hand gun retiring. Order was middle, right, left. Test dog did a nice job so everyone's felt pretty good.

After the marks went down my dog wanted the short middle mark first so I let her have it. Picked out the left hand mark second, and the retired last. She was the first dog to run and the only dog to do the test without handling or being picked up.

On the way to the retired right hand mark the dog lost sight of the holding blind, in the corn field, and curved left putting them back in the middle mark, back to the left hand mark, or some dog got too deep and then wouldn't cast into the wind. Dog after dog had the same problem.

I am happy to say my bitch won the Open and a very special trophy that was in memory of an old club member who had passed away three years age. And to think the judges almost didn't call her back because of the land blind.

MAJohnson
04-02-2006, 08:21 PM
Way to go!

AmiableLabs
04-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Cindy,

VERY awesome!

Emily Faith
04-05-2006, 10:53 AM
Cindy,
Which dog are you talking about? Was it your Jamie girl?

FOM
04-05-2006, 11:13 AM
And to think the judges almost didn't call her back because of the land blind.

It is never over till its over!! Congrats!!

FOM