PDA

View Full Version : Stanley's almost there!!

Suzanne Burr
04-30-2006, 11:53 PM
Heard from Janice Gunn today and Stanley took 3rd in a Canadian Open this weekend. Now he only needs 1 point for his FTCH. :lol: Woo Woo Stan, The Man.
Suzanne B.

Judy Chute
05-01-2006, 02:59 PM
Wow!!! Go Stanley !! :twisted:

Janice Gunn
05-01-2006, 05:33 PM
Suzanne - I neglected to mention that Billie - (Tanbark's Orange Crush)
placed 2nd in the Open ...just infront of Stanley....

Better mention that or grandma Brown will be miffed :wink:

Suzanne Burr
05-01-2006, 07:37 PM
Janice, you wrote: "Better mention that or grandma Brown will be miffed"

Not only will Grandma Brown be miffed, but Great Grandma Suzanne would be miffed, too. :( We 'elder' ladies of golden field dogs need to be coddled and treated gently in our older age. Getting 'miffed' is hard on our arteries, our varicose veins, wrinkles, or something. Oh boy, am I gonna hear from Grandma Brown now cause she probably doesn't have any of those things and is gonna tell me to "speak for myself"!! :oops: Congratulations to Miss Billie!!
Suzanne B

Judy Chute
05-01-2006, 08:59 PM
Tanbark's Orange Crush

What a great name!! "Orange Crush" ...

....was my favoite soda drink as a child and still..as an adult. Difficult to find now under the particular label..maybe a thing of the past. :(

I digress...Congratulations "Billie" !! .. she sure is a pretty girl.

...And yet another TNT Golden Retriever with an OTCH, too. 8)

Brains, brawn and beauty all in one package..doesn't get much better than that! What a great attitude she must have to achieve all that she has in so many arenas..very impressive.

Not to go on and on but,

.."We 'elder' ladies of golden field dogs need to be coddled and treated gently in our older age. Getting 'miffed' is hard on our arteries, our varicose veins, wrinkles, or something..."

..may I borrow this very appropriate phrase to display when needed?? :)

I think my years constitute 'elder' :( ..and I own two "field" type Goldens.. :D

stevelow
05-01-2006, 10:16 PM
Congratulations John and Janice on your placements with Billie and Stanley!!!

Suzanne Burr
05-02-2006, 12:23 AM
Judy, as long as you qualify, and it sounds as tho you do, you can borrow that phrase any old time. Feel free to add something to it when necessary....hair, eyes, or certain body parts that just don't stay where they were put originally, etc. :shock:

Billie is a really, really nice girl and she does have a cute name, but the drink I preferred as a kid was Grape Nehi. You can actually still find Orange Crush and Grape Nehi on line. Now if I could just find someone who would ask me if I'd want a Walnetto.... :wink:
Suzanne B.

[/quote]

Val Ducross
05-02-2006, 08:27 AM
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS John and Janice on Billie and Stanleys placements!!!!!!! Keep up the great work. We are looking forward to hearing more about these two special dogs. Whooooohooo! Can you hear us cheering you on from the east! :-D All the best. Val and Mike

Paula Richard
05-02-2006, 08:54 AM
Congratulations to John and Janice, Billie and Stanley for those placements. It has been a great weekend for fluffy dogs. I hope to hear more good news soon. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you to get that one point for his title. 8)

Best Wishes,

Paula & Marshall