PDA

View Full Version : Bumper Boy Holders???

goodawgz
05-24-2006, 12:29 PM
I was wondering how people transport/contain their bumper boys. I have three four shooters. I want something that is light and will hold the bumper boys and their bumpers as well, this way I can take them in and out of my van easily. I also do not want them in one big container unless it has wheels because I would not be able to lift it and carry it through the field. Any suggestions would be great!

Jeff Kolanski
05-24-2006, 09:25 PM
www.bumperboy.com/carryingbags

DeltaDawg
05-25-2006, 09:06 PM
I live very near Delta, British Columbia, Canada. The Bumper Boy system was developed here by the owner and one of the areas most reputable retriever trainers. I used to help that trainer with them. I suggest you invest in golf carts and attach them to the BB's. That way, even in the field you can move them easily and the carts are collapsable saving storage. Be sure to mount the the carts on the side of the shooter so that you can change the configuration. I.E.: two to one side and two to the other. In addition, if you get a cart that has a mounting attachment for an umbrella you can mount a post there and hang a white jacket or what-have -you. Very use full for puppies and novice dogs. Cheers
Dawg