PDA

View Full Version : Zinger Wingers

Hope
06-07-2006, 11:51 AM
My club is going to purchase 4 zinger wingers to use for our hunt test and training. Which model do you like best and why
Thanks
Wayne

Kevin Hannah
06-07-2006, 02:27 PM
If you are planning on using them for club events I would go with the field trialers. I have 2 zinger II and like them alot.

Roger Perry
06-13-2006, 11:01 AM
My club is going to purchase 4 zinger wingers to use for our hunt test and training. Which model do you like best and why
Thanks
Wayne

Winger zingers are good for training but I would not recommend them for use during a hunt test. If the batteries die in the middle of a series you may have no way of recharging them in the field. You would be much better off with tangelo tossers as they have a foot release and one person can operate it and also operate the shotgun and duck call.

Jim Coggins
06-13-2006, 11:32 AM
Winger zingers are good for training but I would not recommend them for use during a hunt test. If the batteries die in the middle of a series you may have no way of recharging them in the field. You would be much better off with tangelo tossers as they have a foot release and one person can operate it and also operate the shotgun and duck call.

I have the field trial model of Zinger, old style, but they have a foot release; actually a cable to which a pull release can be attached. So I can operate it remotely or manually. Not sure if the newer models have that (new trigger design)
The remotes are not technically Zinger, but either Tritronics or Dogtra.

I would not let that stop me from purchasing a great product.

Roger Perry
06-14-2006, 11:10 AM

I have the field trial model of Zinger, old style, but they have a foot release; actually a cable to which a pull release can be attached. So I can operate it remotely or manually. Not sure if the newer models have that (new trigger design)
The remotes are not technically Zinger, but either Tritronics or Dogtra.

I would not let that stop me from purchasing a great product.

I agree that the winger zinger is a great product. I use 3 of them every weekend. I also use 2 retiered gunners that I just got for use with the winger zinger which I also like.